Oklahoma State Makes Final Four for Top 100 Prospect Avion Carter

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-makes-final-four-for-top-100-prospect-avion-carter/

Carter would be OSU’s highest-rated defensive line prospect since Richetti Jones.

Should be an easy decision for him with that list.

2 Likes

Texas is Texas. Mcguire is try to build a defense and Lubbock is close. Gundy w as the first coach listed.

1 Like

We’ll need all the help we can get on defense with the inconsistency we’ve seen on offense the last couple of years. Hopefully DM can get this kid.

I’m sure it’ll be gundys fault if he can’t

3 Likes

3 out of his 4 teams are in Texas. That tells me he wants to stay in Texas.
He is including OSU on his list out of respect for the great defense we have shown recently.

Probably depends on how much money Texas throws at him. Can’t out bid them, let’s hope we made a big impression on him

1 Like

We know Knowles wasn’t a recruiter. I think this is wheremason will help alot. I know he will only be here for a few years but if he can get us some guys and win its a great deal

1 Like

He took a pay cut to come here. Maybe he will stay 4-5 years. He’s already been a HC so let’s hope he’s satisfied being the DC. I agree he will make a difference. Knowles didn’t recruit chit

1 Like

You really have trouble understanding what Gundy did don’t you Joey. He threw more scholarships at defense so we would be better. Until then we scored 40+ a games and would still lose a couple. Like Robert said you just like seeing yourself talk

2 Likes

I mean he did recruit Collin Oliver, he deserves some credit

1 Like

Oliver was recruited while Knowles was here. He didn’t even recruit lb.
247 gives primary and secondary coaches that recruit. On Twitter they hash tag coach gundy is on them .

1 Like

I look Oliver up primary was joe Bob and secondary was Greg.
We’re lucky we had good older lb. We had grad students
Coaching them

1 Like

I know he did dumba55. I’ve even admitted that’s one of the positive things Gundy’s done in recent years. Do you just reply to my posts without reading any of them? At least Robert makes an attempt to read them.

Joy you have never had an original thought. How many times did we point out gundy giving more scholarships before you figured it out.

It’s funny you haven’t explain how Knowles didn’t recruit

1 Like

They need to make sure they let it slip that texas had ZERO players drafted in the draft this past weekend!

3 Likes

You were biotching about the O non stop. If we have a full roster in the CC we win. Baylor caught a break. But go ahead and fill out another excuse Joey

1 Like

Robert and Michael don’t think kids care about ever getting drafted.

1 Like

Sure jug they all think they are gonna get drafted Are you completely brain dead. When less than 2% of college players get drafted I’m sure they all expect it…. Good one liner🙄

1 Like

None. I’ve already talked to Yo about this.