Oklahoma State Offers 2022 Quarterback Tayven Jackson

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-offers-2022-quarterback-tayven-jackson/

Jackson is the seventh QB OSU has offered in the 2022 class.

This kid’s got it all. I like him.

1 Like

Yes he looks good

Kid has some skills :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

So that’s what Spencer Sanders is supposed to look like.

1 Like

Hey now

Cowboy quarterback coach Tim Rattay hasn’t taken a QB in the 2021 class, which makes whatever he does in 2022 all the more intriguing. — On orders from Gundy because of Gunnar? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Comparing a HS QB with a college one, truly enlightening, O Enlightened One. :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

QBs want to play.
If u get guys like Baker or wes lunt. Ur just wasting scholarship. If their like Walsh and corndog then more power to us.

If you’re going to wish for a quarterback at least put Weedon on the list.

You talk about Joe picking losers, Walsh and Corndog didn’t rake in many championships. :joy::rofl::grin::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::smile:

BTW Sanders has won as many championships as Walsh and Corndog combined.

Both Walsh and corndog would have got us in to the champ game. I use them to point out 4 stars aren’t going to save the team

How about an offensive line first for crying out loud. Think gundy can do this one thing before his boy is the qb?

He is working on both. Glad ur on board for gunner taking over

Keep in mind these are highlight reels. A kid could go 2/20 with 4 picks and only show the 2 great completions on the highlight reel. Nothing against this kid, I know nothing about him. I’m just speaking in general about highlight reels.

1 Like