Oklahoma State Offers 2025 Quarterback Sawyer Anderson

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-offers-2025-quarterback-sawyer-anderson/

Anderson threw 32 TDs and only three interceptions as a freshman.

1 Like

Pretty impressive to do that as a freshman, I don’t care what class Parish Episcopal is in. But is he dual threat?

2 Likes

It’s a long way out. Does look good.

2 Likes

He ends up in Austin.

I would bet on that, but not sure you will be around that long. Lol just joking

1 Like

I would like to get this kid if he keeps increasing his production every year. I have a feeling though if that happens he’s going set his eyes on Bama, Georgia, Ohio State, and Clemson. Because it’ll only be a matter of time before they come calling.

Gundy is a little late on this kid. He should have offered him in the 7th grade.
I think one reason Texas gets so much talent is because there is a lot of prestige that goes with being a student at that university because their admission rate is only 38%. The status of being a student there probably does not exist outside of the state of Texas.
But now the drawing card for playing for Texas will be the very wealthy boosters under the guise of NIL. One of these days they are again going to find a coach who can do wonders with all that talent.

Oh I knew what you meant. But tcu would very a good landing spot in Dallas and at a religious school.

1 Like

most likely a dual threat and quicker than snot too

2 Likes

I could be wrong. I kinda would guess they would pass if he doesn’t grow more in height. I could see the Texas college teams getting him or a non blue blood. it’s kinda early but you could be right.

Yea a 5’11" kid at a 1a school will have to do it 4 years for the bb.

1 Like

your right. he could be a bust and just getting great media hype. I can’t believe any school would offer a HS freshman personally. it could just be me. I didn’t start getting offers till after my Jr yr of football was over and it was small divsion 2 and JC. Attended a K-State camp. 247 and these other recruiting tools wasn’t as hot back in the early 2000’s like it was now. I would’ve tried even more to stack my stats. Took years for me to even get a record established for myself. I think it sticks out more and possibly says more the more prominent a HS is like a Union, Norman, or Jenks

1 Like

Shades of the 2nd Coming of Doug Flutie

1 Like