Oklahoma State Offers Dual-Threat Quarterback Hauss Hejny

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-offers-dual-threat-quarterback-hauss-hejny/

Hejny committed to Duke last month.

Kid looks like he has a cannon. He does use his whole body to throw the ball like some of out guys.

2 Likes

I love this kid’s highlight video. I’m
Not a huge fan of dual threat QBs, but very few place the ball like this kid does. Seems to have real control of his playbook…and holy speed!!!

4 Likes

This kid very much reminds me of a kid that had a very solid career at Penn State…Trace McSorley. With the speed this kid seems to have , his lack of height is a non factor IMO.

3 Likes

Yes please.

1 Like

5’11

You actually got a fact rite

1 Like

I would like to get him. Huge fan and believer in a mobile QB even if he isn’t a prolific passer. Extra weapon on the field. I always wanted us to get a Michael Vick, Lamar Jackson, another Zac Robinson, or Russel Wilson type guy. Option Read or after some check downs take off smoking people. I know how some people feel about Sanders but to me we didn’t use his legs enough. Heck I don’t mind my QB getting 10 carries or more. Makes me wonder if will change the offense again after Flores or Rangel is gone going after this guy?

1 Like

I think College and NFL is finally getting away more from the big QBs stereo type that stand then throw. I’d take a Wilson type guy or at least a younger version of one. That uncanny ability to extend plays or hurt a team with extra legs to force a defense to change up to impose your will. Love how football has changed to mobile QBs. When I played only running from the QB coach liked was from the option or a bootleg play. But hated it if the QB left the pocket.