Oklahoma State Offers Four-Star DB MarJayvious Moss

I wasn’t disappointed at the fact that we shutout Baylor in the second half and held them less to 100 yards. I’m also not going to ignore the fact (like you do) that Baylor only had to go 100 yards or less for all three of their scores.

That’s not Jim Knowles or the defenses’s fault. You can’t expect the defense to make a stop every single time when the opposition just has to go on a 25-30 yard drive to score a touchdown. Especially when it’s against the 5th best team in the country.

I can admit 17 passes in a row isn’t good, but I’m not going to ignore the other 9-10 things the defense did extremely well to try and make up for Gundy and Dunn’s chitastic offensive performance. You can stop being piss ignorant and making yourself look stupid now if you want.

Lol. Nice 17 passes in a row is not good. Wow wjat planet r you from.
And your saying its ok to play defense for half a game.

You dnt need alot of yards if your qb throw pics and the defense decides not to stop the pass.

Prior to the title game baylor scoted 20 points. In two games.

1 Like

I’ve already placed the overall defensive stats for the game on here. It’s not the defenses’s fault that Gundy and Dunn can’t come up with a better game plan to score more than three points in the first half, or more than one touchdown through the entire game. Looks like you ignored that part. Probably because it makes Gundy look bad when he settles for field goals over touchdowns.

Just would have been nice if Knowles knew what he was doing. I guess he had to work of that buzz.
We got a better dc

1 Like

Joy just stop… you prove time and again you know nothing about football. Center our, starting RB out, second team RB out , somehow that is a recipe for disaster, you do know Baylor had a bad asx defense too ?? Damz move on , it’s old and tiring :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Would’ve been nice if Gundy and Dunn could figure out what they’re doing. Tell me which unit was the last one on the field in our only two losses during the 2021 season? Don’t act like the defense wasn’t the saving grace for nearly the entire season.

Too bad you can’t use that excuse for Iowa State :man_shrugging:.

So they played one game up to their abilities right joy ? How did they wind up in the B12 ??

1 Like

They must not joy, to win 12 games isn’t that hard to do is it. Any novice could do that :joy::joy:

1 Like

It was the best chance for him to win a conference title in 10 years. No OU to worry about. He still couldn’t do it. Still decided to run the offense like he had Jaylen Warren. Completely unprepared as well. I would be lying if I said I were surprised.