Oklahoma State Offers In-State Talent Will Smith

Originally published at: Oklahoma State Offers In-State Talent Will Smith | Pistols Firing

Smith visited OSU earlier this month.

Be good pick up either side. We didnt see who offered him.

1 Like

I’m liking what I see. Land this sleeping giant!!! I think as an Edge-Rusher he could dominate

3 Likes

How much of a NIL bribe would it take to nab him?

Kid is 6’4 and 210 he should be 230 if he comes here ., I like the hands and closing speed, course it’s HS but I like him

1 Like

I would enjoy watching him slap… oh never mind.

2 Likes

Im glad you didnt finish your statement. Being your normal pervert is not cool

1 Like

Just gotta make sure I keep his wife’s name out my mouth if he has a bad game, right?! :joy: I knew where you were going with it. I guess Roberto doesn’t understand the entertainment industry. Haha!

2 Likes

I doubt he was going to say chris rock. If so it was a really stupid post. He could rewatch the real will smith do that.
There isnt anything funny about the whole true event. And even else where jug was taking us.

1 Like

You’re right. He wasn’t gonna say Chris Rock. It wasn’t a funny event at the time. It was a pretty serious thing. But since then SNL and every stand-up comic has used it for material. It’s not the end of the world like some news people thought though. Also, I do think that me and ar1 did a pretty good job of being on the same page with it. Think about how much jokes people make about other Hollywood people, or politicians. It’s pretty common.

1 Like

Im glad your happy your on the same page as jug.

I havent found snl funny about anything for a long time.
I doubt chris rock was the name jug was going to use, since he only talks about gundy.

Promoting the original attack in anyway is making it ok to personal attack a person in public.

1 Like

Stop being angry because someone else besides AR or myself pointed out how dumbfounded you’re being.

SNL isn’t funny anymore. It’s become far too political regardless of which side wins the presidency/congressional spots. I haven’t watched it in years, but it’s launched several successful comedic acting careers for 30+ years. And it’s stayed relevant for 40+ years. So, there’s plenty of folks who do still find it funny.

1 Like

I can find things to agree with you on. I can find things to agree w/ ar1 about. It’s called being an intelligent, reasonable, well-rounded person.

4 Likes

I dnot think a liar should speak up. I never said it was all knowles fault.
I dnt care what defense you have 17 passes is not good. Even bad defense dnt let that happen.

1 Like

Well i was pointing out that jug was meaning gundy being slapped.
That was why i wasnt agreeing with jug.
Jug only talks about bedlam and titles. With it all Gundy’s fault.

With everything happening in 11 sports not much chance to agree with jug.

1 Like

When you go 3-14 and 1-17 you end up 4th in a weak conference. But let’s see who else we can blame. Who else has been in the football program all 17 years? Who is supposed to be in charge? Who else has been there while more money has been thrown at the program than every prior year of the program combine?

1 Like

Good moring rainman

1 Like

Just like 23 points against Missouri State isn’t good. Just like how 28 points against Tulsa isn’t that great. Just like settling for field goals instead of touchdowns isn’t good.

Can you answer the questions AR asked? Or are you just going to continue to blame the best defense we’ve ever had for the Big 12 championship loss?