Oklahoma State Players React to Ohio State Hiring Jim Knowles

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-players-react-to-ohio-state-hiring-jim-knowles/

Cowboy players took to social media following the announcement that Jim Knowles is headed to Columbus.

1 Like

Glad the players agree. What a facepalm moment by the university.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with gundy, money or the administration.
It’s about Knowles stillwater tosu.
But , it plays in ur narrative.
Better hope he doesn’t take players with him.

1 Like

No one is going to get credit for success at OSU except Gundy. Not a player or coach. This University is only big enough for one ego and that’s Gundy’s.

1 Like

We got to put up with ur ego. U being a top notch goat roper makes u think u know something about sports u never played.

1 Like

The time you spent playing electric football game in your Momma’s basement doesn’t exactly make you a expert.

1 Like

Gundy hired Knowles from Duke four years ago. Gundy loses Knowles this year and his former HC at Duke is also gone. Knowles impacts programs. We were lucky to have him.

David Cutcliffe out as head coach at Duke
The longtime Blue Devis head coach steps aside following an 0-8 season in the ACC.

Gundy better watch out.

So ur saying gundy is going 0 and 9 in 4 years. That’s rich since most of Knowles success is do to the virus and some one else players.

1 Like

Quite a conclusion you’re jumping to there Roberto. What he’s saying isn’t anywhere near that.

You’re the one who thinks grape nehi makes you a better ball player. In high school I quit to go rodeo. Rodeo seems to pay better than high school football. I was such a good healer they started calling me Benny Hinn. I won’t ask why they called you oral Roberts.

Well I was going to say maybe next year but I don’t think next century.

Guess the Green Bay Packers called.

1 Like

The only thing gundy is certain on is he’s going to be the head coach till his son gets out of there and his 8 meaningless win seasons. Go pokes!!

I’m sure u were on the cast of Benny hill.
Yes we know u quit football. So shovel chitbwas the only thing left.

1 Like

Again you can’t read. Go ask your mom.

I answered it rite. U were as good as a dog. Makes sense.

1 Like

Ha !!! Team ropers are a dime a dozen. Wasn’t even a major event till 20 years ago. I would have known who you were if you had been worth a dam$ you clowns don’t deserve to be in an arena with real cowboy’s

1 Like

Probably more money to spend than the Packers.

Edit: I was semi kidding, but the horseshoe seats 20k more people than Lambeau. They probably do have more money.

1 Like

I tried agreeing with you the other day, you messed it up ropers are pussies :man_facepalming:

1 Like