Oklahoma State Second in Big 12 Wins During the 2010s

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-second-in-big-12-wins-during-the-2010s/

Pokes second in wins for the 2010s.

Nebraska and Kansas had the same amount of conference wins this decade…let that sink in.

3 Likes

The past decade of OSU football has been fun to experience … however, i just cant get past how good it could have been (or will be) with better recruiting … give me 7-8 more 4* players with each recruiting class (and better balance between Offense and Defense) and my disposition improves by leaps & bounds :sunglasses:

Can this data put the “who’s better” between Gundy and Patterson to bed? So much of Patterson’s reputation was developed in the WAC or whatever it was called.

1 Like

I appreciate all of what Gundy’s done for the program in terms of elevating it, but this article is another attempt to soften the blow of the now 2-13 Bedlam record. Or maybe it’s to justify why we’ve kept Gundy for 15 years. Despite only winning 1 conference title and a 1-4 record when favored in Bedlam. Seeing the Sooners potentially back into the playoff yet again after facing back up QB’s two weeks in a row just rubs a little more salt in the wound.

Yes and YES!!!

1 Like

Second in wins? Yet Baylor and K State have just as many conference titles or more since 2011 compared to OSU.

I’m anxiously waiting for the moment when OSU starts recruiting like a team that reflects 2nd in wins during the 2010’s rather than an annual 6-6 team.