Oklahoma State Starting Safety Tanner McCalister Enters Transfer Portal

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-starting-safety-tanner-mccalister-enters-transfer-portal/

McCalister is the first regular OSU starter to enter the portal this season.

Well shiit

2 Likes

Seems like maybe he wasn’t feeling the Cowboy Culture once Knowles saddled up and rode off.

1 Like

I guess once he learned Gundy was going to be involved in coaching defense, he decided he better go to a place with an actual defensive coordinator that will send his draft stock up instead of down.

I see you all under that bridge

4 Likes

He wants to keep defending Haselwood. Probably going to Missouri.

1 Like

If Sterling and Peel are both coming back and Jason Taylor there’s 3 starting safeties without any of the young guys. Kendal Daniels if he’s as good as what his rating suggested he’s probably going to be ready to play next year and if he doesn’t he’ll probably look to transfer. Since he started I hate to see him go but at the moment it seems to be a very deep position group so I’m not too worried yet.

3 Likes

We have a chit load of safeties and d line. These guys are good so they just want to be stars.

3 Likes

Thomas Harper!

4 Likes

This might point towards Peel and Sterling both returning.

2 Likes

Yep sometime players see the writing on the wall and decide to take some action to maximize their opportunities. Nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

Just when I think you can’t be any more ignorant, boom! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

All I want to know is what quarterbacks are in the portal and are we pursuing them? Without a QB we without a trophy.

1 Like

Never underestimate Joe…

3 Likes

Don’t get why McAlester entered the portal. He started every game plus he made a game saving play against uo

1 Like

Where is Thompson going, he entered the portal ? Evers signed with Texas Who else is out there