Oklahoma State vs Boise State Game Thread

I think Nebraska wins today. It’s just how college football works.

3 Likes

Yet

Fun fact. We average 37.8 points per game when wearing all white uni’s.

2 Likes

I avoid threads for us because it’s mostly gloom and doom but something that often brings me joy (if we’re winning) is reading the opposing team’s game threads and reading all their reactions.

I’ll be catching their SBNation thread. lettuce pray we take an early lead.

5 Likes

Went to check out the stadium early this morning- very underwhelming. Similar size to Tulsa’s stadium but Tulsa’s is much nicer.

Overall impressed with Boise- good turnout from Pokes fans from what I can tell.

8 Likes

Isn’t Manhattan the last time we wore all whites? Pretty sure we had like 12 and a half total yards of offense that game.

1 Like

I’ll bet you 20 Buffalo nickels this doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

I love the Storm Trooper all white look.

1 Like

Holy cow can you imagine?

2 Likes

Fun reminder that we once hired a Boise State coach.

I’ll do a $20 Meals on Wheels bet if you give me Nebraska +22.5

I love the icy white road look. I hate the 3 color road looks. They don’t look good to me. I bet we either go WWW today, or BWB. Don’t think we wear any sort of orange, there will already be enough blue and orange all over the place as it is lol.

4 Likes

Who knows? He struggled at Arizona State but he’s the reason Boise State is Boise State.

1 Like

I think there’s a 50/50 chance Neb covers, but personally think they won’t. There’s a 0.000000001% chance they win outright, and I’m being generous in giving them that large of a chance.

1 Like

BBW :smirk:

Did I ask to be fact checked? No I did not. So just…. Okay…. Okay?

2 Likes

Done. $20 Meals on Wheels donation, city of winners choice. I’ll take Oklahoma at -22.5.

3 Likes

You got it!

3 Likes

Boise by 17 today.

1 Like

1 Like