Oklahoma State Was High On Both Spencer Sanders and Casey Thompson

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/oklahoma-state-was-high-on-both-spencer-sanders-and-casey-thompson/

These dueling dual-threat passers took a winding road to their first head-to-head meeting.

Thompson has 14 touchdowns and 3 interceptions since starting the 4th quarter of the Arkansas game.

Sanders has 5 touchdowns and 4 interceptions since starting the second game of the season.

Thanks Mike Yurcich!!!

You get worse Joey , who doesn’t take the Texas HC Player of the year idiot. Thompson has just begun, against soft defenses. Let’s see what he does the rest of the year. You throw chit against the wall again and crying :sob: you need to stop crying every day :joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah….and we have a QB that can’t score against soft defenses.

We are going to see a real soft defense

1 Like

He scored 31 against tougher than Thompson has faced …. Cry some more Joey

1 Like

I see you guys are still living off one game. You do realize we’ve played five, right?

1 Like

Joey we know exactly what and how we got to 5 and 0.
U think we got here because of gundy cutting his mullet off

1 Like

You are still living off of your past and present hero’s Joey , someone else’s games and stats. The game is played on the field dimwit…… we shall see :cowboy_hat_face:
Go Pokes !! :cowboy_hat_face:

I hope Sanders plays great today, BUT…

…if he struggles, might Gundy go to Illingworth, a la Rattler-to-Thompson?

No worries today Freedrop …. We played well today, especially in the second half!!

1 Like

Hey Joey I’m gonna use this game for future reference’s :cowboy_hat_face::joy: can you dig up some more stats and assumptions to pick the games :joy::cowboy_hat_face:🥲:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

6-0

2 Likes

Thought we were sluggish today the first half, then the offense started playing off the defense. Think Texas was wrung out about midway of the 3rd quarter :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Joey has to be happy we got enough wins to go to the liberty bowl

1 Like

Yes Sir we are bowl bound !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like