Oklahoma State Wide Receiver Bryson Green Enters Transfer Portal

Have the players finally lost confidence in the Gundy Culture mantra? They don’t trust him to make the hard decisions? At this point we won’t even have an FCS-quality team on the field next fall. Everyone is leaving, and no one coming in to replace them. Something is going on, ans like many others the athletic department needs to address it publicly.

1 Like

About you yes i agree. Why would he. Go cry on the paid site.

While I would take a comment from anyone at OSU at this point. You need to be aware that the higher up the comments come from the more dire of a situation we will be in, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Going to be a heck of a year for walk-ons. Anybody that’s ever wanted to play college ball better be trying out this spring LOL.

1 Like

Yes it does make sense. I think or rather hope, that Chad has the ability and wherewithal to think “big picture” and understands the seriousness of the situation, and how it can affect the future of the program. I do not for a single second think that Mike grasps this, nor has he given me reason to believe otherwise.

If Chad doesn’t have this ability then we made a bad hire at the AD position

2 Likes

Does Chad have the cajoles to tell Gundy, “The rollover contract stops now, Mike.”?

Doubt it but he sure as hell should if he’s right for the job. Signing that contract with Gundy in the first place was extremely stupid.

If the contract allows it then he should