Oklahoma State's Freshmen Receivers Impressing in Fall Camp

Lol ok were going to have a nfl starter this year.

Go on back to the barn

1 Like

Isnā€™t it strange how the one Dunn seems to be impressed with the most just so happens to be the highest rated recruit in that class?

The same people that complain on sanders will complain about Rangel and Gundy. Sanders was good enough to win the Big 12 look at the drive that got us down to the Goal line and the 4 plays called in a row. Then Compare the Irish game. Notre Dame has a higher quality of players than Baylor. Most of the Offense called wasnā€™t planned around Sanders. This is kind of like a Junior season for him considering everything that has happened to him. Iā€™m hearing Gundy runs a 4.6 flat now so if he is the back up or Future that should maybe give some kind of indicator on the type of offense we are going to run. Btw Shane couldnā€™t play behind that oā€™line the last 2 seasons. We are a RPO with some uptempo based type of offense and have been with the exception of Mason and Weeden.

2 Likes

Whos that john paul

1 Like

Shettron

See i guess you have not listened to all his talks. Or like usual your trying to fit your narrative. When he talks about that kid he has talked anout others first

1 Like

BP2 the #369th player? Thats crazy! He was an absolute touchdown machine the last few years at Bixby. Iā€™m super excited to see him over the next few years. He may not quite have the speed of Tyreek but heā€™s sure got the shiftiness and elusiveness. I expect him to make a huge impact starting next year.

2 Likes

Youā€™re making stories up again joy. Dunn hasnā€™t said more about him than anyone else. Donā€™t make up stories, or do you think if you tell lies big enough and long enough, everyone will be believe them

1 Like

Just because heā€™s talked about others first doesnā€™t exactly translate to him being more impressed with them over the highest ranked recruit from the class.

Thatā€™s actually a question you and Roberto need to ask yourselves. If you keep lying to yourself that winning conference titles and beating your rivals isnā€™t a big deal you eventually just lower the bar and imagine things are great.

There is always a reason you talk about a kid last he is the last kid. You really go out on a limb to think about stupid chit
The kid should be talked about. More then he is tgats a problem.

You not have much to be proud of is no reason to come bug us telling us to be loser like you.

I like myself and dnot need the cowboys to win to be happy. Only loser push like you do

1 Like

Joy get off the stupid trainā€¦ I think Shettron will be a stud but we have a load of good receivers, you just donā€™t want to admit it cause Gundy recruited themā€¦. Never seen such a negative turd in my life

1 Like

I never said he shouldnā€™t be talked about it. Read what I posted again and see if you can figure out what I just said. Itā€™s obvious you didnā€™t understand it the first time. I canā€™t say that surprises me though.

I know we have good receivers and I personally donā€™t care who recruited them. Iā€™m just making the point that out of this freshman class it looks as if the highest rated recruit seems to be impressing Dunn more. So in a sense it looks like stars do matter :man_shrugging:. Who wouldā€™ve thought, right?

Again you think your a genius.
We all know the higher rank play should be talked about.

The thing is the one getting most of the talk is bray. He wasnt the highest ranked last year. He is almost a point lower. Like you say it doesnā€™t matter the class they are.

1 Like

Nobody needs to, they can just point you to the Uni of Texas where 4- and 5-star recruits go to become 2s and 3s, LOL. DEVELOPMENT and hunger, i.e. hard work will more often that not overcome the starsā€™ sense of entitlement. Go look up how many NFL players, good ones were HS nobodies.

2 Likes

Hate to pick on ya, cause a lot of times you are right but letā€™s look at a couple of our past WRs, e.g. James Washington was barely a 3-star: James Washington, Pittsburgh, Wide Receiver

and Justin Blackmon: Justin Blackmon, Plainview, Wide Receiver

What 4- or 5-star WR would you have rather had who went to Nohorns, LOL?

2 Likes

How about cee dee lamb that went to Ou. NFL wise , he has done more than either one of our guys.

1 Like

Never enough.

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying development doesnā€™t matter. Obviously it does. Go look up statistics on how a bigger percentage of 4 and 5 star recruits make it to the NFL over 3 star recruits. We arenā€™t building a BB or anything close to it without at least top 25 recruiting classes.

Iā€™ve never said a 2 or 3 star recruit canā€™t become a good player. Just stating the obvious that the more talent you can recruit and develop the better off youā€™re program will be.

1 Like