Oliver Up 25 Pounds, Ford 'Full Go' as Cowboys Head into Fall Camp

Originally published at: Oliver Up 25 Pounds, Ford 'Full Go' as Cowboys Head into Fall Camp | Pistols Firing

‘I feel stronger, quicker, faster, all that stuff.’

2 Likes

Great to hear this stuff we need these guys. Great front 4 play will take some pressure off the other 7 early. Till they get their sea legs

1 Like

I thought he had gained a bunch since last year. Hopefully he’s as quick, definitely be stronger
Sounds like he grounded too

1 Like

The season can’t get here soon enough.

3 Likes

Absolute unit

2 Likes

That might be the best OSU football player interview I’ve watched. He has me fired up to watch the season. He does seem humble. I hope he has a great year.

4 Likes

Third-and-long situations, pretty easy to envision: Oliver at one end, Ford at the other end, Tyler Lacy inside, and Martin roaming the line in a stand-up position causing confusion from what angle he’s gonna attack.

4 Likes

Body by Glass and the training table! Of course kudos to Oliver for doing the work. I don’t think trainers get enough credit for development and not just talking about at oSu but that’s the program all of us know the most about.

Was just talking to my brother earlier today whose former colleague is the uncle of Chris Steele (former 4 star CB who was at Florida then transferred to USC). Neither one of us thought he was good enough to play in the NFL, he just never got better nor any bigger, stronger or faster. I am of the opinion a lot of 4s and 5 rest on their laurels and don’t put in the work. That kid should have NEVER been a 4 star…he’s currently on Steelers practice squad but I’ll be surprised if he ever makes it as a starter on any NFL team. XFL, sure.

2 Likes

I just peed a little.

3 Likes

Good kid!! Hope he does well and gets a lot of awards this season.

1 Like

He just 1 of 52 come joy

1 Like

You need to stop being so negative all the time. If I make a good comment you’re a smarta55. If I make a critical comment you’re still a smarta55. You need to stop letting things on the OSU PFB ruin your day. Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you need to take it out on other people.

2 Likes

Lol rite joy. Thats the first nice comment you have made in 6 months.

I already did my positive post for real. The second was to prod you.

1 Like

Yea … Lolol joy made a good comment !! Hell has frozen over since you’ve done that !! Nothing but negative ever comes out of your mouth joy

2 Likes

Your and Robert are the most negative ones on here. You chit on the other fans just because they don’t want to lower their critically thinking skills to your level. I’ve never seen two “fans” be so negative towards other people who want to take steps forward to make the football program better.

2 Likes

Lol joy you have made a mistake, are you a real gurl. I know your not a fan. I hope i dnt make you cry to much when im negative to you and your sisters

1 Like

True fans don’t settle for six wins and a bowl game. Get over yourself.

1 Like

Well again a true fan wouldn’t lie about a " 6win" season

1 Like

True fans don’t bawl and cry when you have a loss and you won 12 games. I know must chit your pants when Gundy wins a game

1 Like

I didn’t lie. Said a six win season and bowl game (win or lose). You know it’s true and yet you still remain a pathological liar.