Orange Power!

I know we have some people here who hate to see it, but Oklahoma State came out dominant against Kansas State and we’ll probably be ranked this week. I know you hate our team and want us to fail, but sorry, buddies. As long as we keep Warren and Tay healthy, this team is going to sing. Turns out when you aren’t down 7 receivers and you can run the ball that we DO have a passing attack.

2 Likes

Yep, yuh hate to see it…

1 Like

We don’t hate to see it. We hate to see us dominate early and then play without tails between our legs when we have the lead.

1 Like

Yes, interesting how that coincided with Jaylen Warren coming up gimpy and missing most of the 3rd quarter. Once he got back in the game, we looked pretty good again, but were just chewing clock which is a fine strategy when your defense is that ■■■■ good. We have depth at receiver. We do not have the depth at RB that we thought. We don’t have enough depth at offensive line. Health is going to determine where we go. With a healthy Warren and healthy offensive line and at least one or two healthy targets at receiver, Sanders looked like a new man.

1 Like

Kansas State has won once in Stillwater since 1999.

1 Like

The silence around here about the Cowboys win is beautiful. The haters have to sit around and think of how they can spin this into something hateful about Gundy. The fans simply enjoy.

1 Like

PJ Fleck ain’t it from yesterday’s performance.

We took our foot off the pedal right before halftime and had a potential momentum swing teed up for KSU didn’t we ? I didn’t watch it just followed with gamecast

Yup and Gundy admitted it was a mistake post game.

1 Like

I didn’t think that was the end of the world or anything. I don’t know that anyone has ever coached a perfect game. It was a good win. KSU was short-handed at QB, but we’ve seen games where KSU was “short-handed” at QB and gotten embarrassed, so good win, well-coached game.

1 Like

It may take them to Tuesday to start crying. Shock to the system must have left a few in a coma.

1 Like

Right ?

And it’s easy to say “go get some points before halftime!” Today .

I felt last year we could u that fact we won because of Howard. But u can’t use the same excuse every year.:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs::hugs::hugs::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

The defense penalty did help alot.