OSU Announces New $55 Million, Multi-Year Stadium Upgrades Plan

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-announces-new-55-million-multi-year-stadium-upgrades-plan/

This is big time.

1 Like

This is awesome! Of course, I had to look up vomitory to figure out what that was. Sounds like a place to go if you need to blow chunks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I had to look it up as well. I thought it something from Roman times :rofl:

1 Like

When the stadium has pro style chair back seating I will consider buying season tickets. I will not sit on a bench and stand the entire game. My body won’t allow me to do that.

1 Like

I wanted the big announcement to be coaching carousel related. Not stadium upgrades (unless it was an upper deck.). I’m disappointed. But also, laughing on the inside at the absurdity of what I just wrote.

2 Likes

Agreed. I don’t see the harm in stadium upgrades. I’m just more concerned that maybe we’re not investing enough in better salary for better assistant coaches or the recruiting budget. Those seem to be the two things Gundy repeatedly talks about.

1 Like

Did they even watch any of our games this year? This is not where the money needs to be spent and it is beyond obvious.

Yes i like how you wrote your ready for the " coaching carousel " @firegumby your rite we need to save money for the carousel.

1 Like

No Spencer+same OL coach+same OC= all the leg room you could hope for. Cause if Gundy drops a 6-6 next year or worse, stadium won’t be close to packed. That 55 mil will probably come from increased ticket prices and the like. For 55 mil, go buy Bama’s next class of Olineman. Or a better OC and OL coach or pour it into NIL.

2 Likes

That was alot of blah blah. The school cant do a big nil. So that 55 mil is out of play.

But, yes a real nil deal is needed

1 Like

If we can find 55 mil for the stadium, we can find it for something else instead. People won’t keep showing up for a 6-6 team with 10-2 expectations.

1 Like

If that 55 mil is school money then it can go into a nil like you think. Buying a new hc every 3 or 4 years yes

1 Like

I’ve been very understanding of this coaching staff and I still think Gundy is a good head coach but I’m starting to wonder about the OC and Oline, something has to change with the line and then we have to get more consistency in offensive game plan. Which getting a competent O-line might help the play calling.

2 Likes

Im with you we need to get 2 ready to play line men. I say that now. I guess we need to wait and see if any leave.

In the last 3 year if you look at the games we had a healthy line the offense was good.

Last year we tried to get 3 after losing 4. Got 2 and 1 was crazy. In the portal.

Done of the line men have to leave.

1 Like

What Gundy has proven is when he can hit on some excellent assistants his teams will go further than expected. When you don’t have excellent assistants you need better players to pick up the slack. If you’re going to follow the model of average recruiting and average assistants then expect to have an average season with maybe a 9-10 season sprinkled in if you’re lucky. That’s a big compliment to the strength and conditioning program.

I don’t believe in solely on a star system when it comes to recruiting, but it’s there for a reason and not every one of those recruits is a bust. If it were a bust neither Ollie Gordon or Kendal Daniels would’ve seen the field this season. One would think that Dunn and Dickey actually talk to each other to try and figure out other options (and maybe they have), but either way it’s clear almost nothing is working.

Your like jug repeat the same stuff no matter what its about.

You do know kendall is a sophomore. Not quite the same as a freshman.

1 Like

Rinse and repeat.

Only thing you say is gundy’s underpants smells good.

Lol its late dnt you have to get to jr high tomorrow.

Its funny bill didnt mention gundy nor did i.

My statement had nothing to do with gundy or osu football. It had to do with you guys crying the same tune.

I dnt know if you notice that i post on other sports and i post about bad stuff. The difference is i dnt post non stop the same chit

1 Like

Yea same ole joy, star recruits are there for a reason blah blah … you think we don’t try for high star recruits? It’s money now for recruits. If you notice some of the higher recruits come from decommits …. Our recruitment will depend on money until it gets fixed. Our OL gets fixed our record is at least 3 games better this year

1 Like