OSU Announces New $55 Million, Multi-Year Stadium Upgrades Plan

According to Gundy freshman AND sophomores don’t really become developed until around their junior year. I’m just simply stating there are freshman and transfer portal players out there that can make an impact (Jaylen Warren, Ollie Gordon, Collin Oliver). I’m not the one repeating the word injuries a million times.

Now it’s money is why we don’t get recruits lol. Before nil how did you think that worked?

O-line get fixed? Lol is gundy still the head coach?

1 Like

I imagine before NIL it was Mike Holder’s fault. I guess since 2011 it’s always been someone else’s fault :man_shrugging:.

Yea lol

Clueless. Can’t fix stupid.

"Vomitory? Is that what I think it is?

1 Like

Why was Warren just an average back till he came here ? He realized it was now or never. Took advantage of of SC program and made his self that much better. You kept mentioning playing the younger Presley, the one who fumbled a lot. Your take has no validity except a few exceptions
I’ve stated 5 times in here fix the OL we are at least 3 games better. Dickey has had time. I have no problem letting him go. Depth is hard to have unless you’re a BB joy. Can’t accept that. You two stooges above and jug need to form your circle deal if you can keep jeffy sober enough

1 Like

Where have I ever said in any of my posts that I wanted Presley to play a lot? Of course he should be playing a lot right now. The kid is good and has a couple of years experience. I’ve also mentioned in another post somewhere on this blog that not every freshman will make an impact but some can. Why would Jaylen Warren not transfer? If he has an opportunity to take the starting role at OSU (which he did) it’s a better option than at Utah State. He proved to be better than any of the backs we had last season. If we have a back good enough to start at Alabama why wouldn’t he go if he’s offered? I never said depth is hard to have. All I said was it tells me we don’t have ENOUGH depth when we’re getting blown out by Kansas whose won one game in nearly the last two months.

God you flip flop. First you say were not recruiting or using the portal. Then you name guys who are good recruits and portal. Make up your mind.

I guess gundy lied to you. Because weve played alot of first and second year guys. Poor bill being sucked into what gundy says

1 Like

I said our depth isn’t ENOUGH. I didn’t say we never get good players. If we could get more good players it will help with our DEPTH. Then there is the issue of holding onto that depth and making sure they don’t hit the portal. I’m afraid we’re going to lose some of our better players to the portal at the beginning of the new year. I’m also not the one getting sucked into everything Gundy says. That’s what you’re currently doing. I don’t believe he’s wrong about everything. I also don’t believe he tells the truth about everything.

Lol
You keep talking about me and gundy. But, i never talk about gundy. I talk about the things you say.

Coach talk is coach talk. No one should hang on ever word a coach says.

Replace 4 lineman that ran off. The fact that knowless didnt recruit any ib in the junior and senior classes, are major problems when you then have injuries.

Look at the lineman we lost 4 that played. We picked up 3 upper class men only 1 really played. I bought in the line would be good. Then cole went out. Webber hasnt developed enough and casey just was a bad pick up.
All this started because the 4 wanted to start.

1 Like

So you never talk about the past 70 years or the best coach we’ve ever had? You’ve never compared Gundy and said “Who are we going to get that’s better”? RMT is correct when he stated you seem to have some delusional self-righteous attitude and never think of yourself as being wrong. Good luck Robert.

Yes you got me. But, you said i say gundy is a hero way more then i talk about him.

When i ask what coach we can get to be better is real talking to you about you prove what your talking about.

But he has done more then any other osu coach.

1 Like

Who said I wanted to fire Gundy? I never said anything about firing Gundy. The only things I’ve mentioned is I would like for him to stop being secretive and more engaged. I believe the only people I’ve mentioned letting go are Dunn and Dickey.

Last time i checked dunn and dickey are coaches.

What actually do you want him to tell. Whem he eats dinner. He has told you is favorite cold pop. I never heard of a coach as open as you want

On the depth on the line i think thry felt the had 10 guys. Got closer to 8. Cole put for the year casey was a nut and webber isnt ready. Losing guys have cost us. You dnt know who your losing till January. 2020 had pullman leave to juco. The kid retired. To got kicked off.
I can guarantee that has more to do with it then dunn and dickey. Why was 2021 better alot more line men. Still hurt to not have a better center back up

1 Like

So everyone here has an opinion on what should or could be done to recover from the train wreck that is the 2022 season. All of them could be a solution, who knows my crystal ball broke a long time ago. My expectations for solving this mess are a little more high level than focusing on one or more of the coaches. I expect HCMG to make some type of significant changes to right this sinking ship. Typically those type of changes manifest in the form of personnel changes but can be other things as well. So I’m hiding and watching to see what transpires. If nothing significant comes to pass before next season I’ll probably be joining the torches and pitchforks crowd calling for heads lol.

2 Likes

I would like for our people to ask him some tougher questions at press conferences besides giving him softball questions. I would like to know if he is actively engaging with Chad Weiberg on recruiting issues or methods. Instead of saying “it’s not in panic mode” and ensuing a 1-4 finish I’d like him to explain what issues he sees and the best way to address them. I think he’s been asked about the portal one time this season, maybe two, and his answer is “I like to recruit and develop high school players” and not one mention by anyone in the media about Jaylen Warren being a portal player that’s now playing for the Steelers.

I don’t have a problem with his answer because you need some of that. I just don’t understand how he thinks he’s going to improve the program with the current model he’s been using and not wanting to get a good amount of portal players to shore up some much needed positions. I’m just saying nobody ever asks him tough questions, and therefore he doesn’t have to go into any great detail to explain anything. I don’t expect him to tell us everything, but he almost tells us nothing because everyone in the media acts like they’re scared of him or something.

Lol you really kill me. You do know that last bayor and isu took less portal guys then us. The other teams lost alot of guys main because of coaching changes. So they were able to take more the 25 guys.

I will answer your questions. The reason we got warren was we need another rb. That is how gundy is going to the portal. To feel needs. You can see that rite now by the offers we have out now. Oline, ib and dline.

If we dnt recruit hs kids like oliver then when they leave you would have nothing to botch about. Lol you kill me

1 Like

Where is the QB? Maybe if they would play Oliver more (Freshman All-American) instead of a dude that is injury prone and has seniority over Oliver it’s possible he may not transfer. Trace Ford played in 8 games this season compared to Oliver’s 11 games and doesn’t have anywhere close to the same production as Oliver. It’s also the worst production year for Ford since he was a freshman. Oliver had better numbers last season than he currently does. I think Ford is a good player, but is pissing off your All-American edge rusher and hearing rumors of him possibly transferring worth playing a dude that holds seniority and has been injury prone every season? Go to the transfer portal and get some lineman like you said, but are there any out there that have the potential to make an impact?