OSU @ Baylor Game Thread 🏀

Let’s go Pokes!

1 Like

I thought Thursday was a really good spot for OSU. I think today is a horrendous spot for OSU. 3rd game in 5 days with 3000 miles of travel. Baylor been sitting at home stewing on their first loss since the Big 12 tourney. OSU in a very rough patch of play. Year, Bears biiiig.

This is just a terrible stretch to start conference play and coming off of Covid issues. It would be the most OSU thing ever to win today though.

If we can get out of this start at 2-3 with wins against Texas and Baylor then I consider that an overall win. Next game after today is TCU. There’s a path to rebounding here.

They’re going to get rolled today, but that doesn’t change my outlook on the team moving forward this year.

3 Likes

L by 20

1 Like

That’s Conservative.

2 Likes

I used to do a lot of stat analysis on nba games for predicting winners. I had a fatigue/travel score which was a great predictor. This stretch is about the second worst you can get and will absolutely take a toll on the players. I’ll be happy if they can keep it respectable.

2 Likes

Classic sports psychology game here.

I’m going 79-57. And that’s an optimistic final. Just get out of today with no injuries and the nightmare gauntlet will be behind us and we can try to at least put a band aid on things going forward with an easier schedule.

64-60 Pokes

If we could “win” the first 5 minutes of the game, I’d be happy. The terrible starts have killed legitimate chances in other more win-able games. Have to expend too much too soon to catch up.

Hi, I’m in Waco. It’s not a nice city.

11 Likes

I think the D locks down for a low-scoring game. 57-50 Baylor wins. (And if that’s the final, I’d actually consider it an “OSU win”).

lol

79-52 BU.

Are you there in green?

Feels like a good day to beat Baylor. Anyone else feeling it?

2 Likes

I agree with @Dribble. @Marshall should have the orange shirt underneath the green shirt at the Baylor game. If OSU does the most OSU thing ever and wins, Marshall can rip out of the green like the Incredible Hulk, or in OSU lore, AJ Ferrari :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Haha. I’m here as a media member, so I’m just in a black polo.

3 Likes