OSU-Baylor Official Game Thread

LFG. Cowboys 4ever

I see there’s a lot of interest in this game.

1 Like

If I would have told you in November that there would be nine combined Big 12 wins in this game, what would you have thought the totals would have been?

I sure hope there’s not a way for a kid to get out of his signed letter on intent.

1 Like

This has the feel of a 40 point blow out

We literally talk about this every game. Cade will be here next year. :roll_eyes:

I don’t get Yor Anei. He can put up a double double or have zero points and three fouls before halftime just as easily.

I can’t believe we play so much zone defense. Baylor is ready for it because Boynton loves it… I know there are other reasons but this one to me is #1 for our struggles this year.

You want Dizzy and Lindy playing man?

1 Like

I had a comment about our personnel, but it’s just retreading old ground at this point. I’m looking forward to next year when we have a different set of upperclassman leaders, that’s all.

If Anei can’t figure done stuff out then he will be “leading” from the bench 30 minutes each game

*some

That’s my thought. The zone is rough, but watching some of our guys manned up is just as scary to think about.

Just got back from little man dinner. Score says we’re playing well

Also a huge LOL @ Baylor for putting three Nattys on the floor and not mentioning they are WBB not men’s.

3 Likes

::turns on game::
:: sees a lineup of Lindy, Mitchell, Laurent, Roessink, and Dizzy::

This should go well.

1 Like

I was right the first time we played Baylor and nailed the score. We lose by 23 in the 2nd half. This team just doesn’t have the horses, they have heart though.

1 Like

Whoa. Bob Knight got super old overnight.

1 Like

Just tuning in. The argument for playing man is the zone hasn’t been working. At all. Our team doesn’t know how to rotate and recover and leaves wide open shooters about 50% of the time. (0 statistics for this, just my thoughts from watching) We seem to wait 5 possessions too long to get out and play man. Unless something has gone differently in the first half of this game vs. the last 10.

Since when has our man to man D been good?