OSU Extends Offer to Oregon DL, Former Four-star Recruit Jayson Jones

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-extends-offer-to-oregon-dl-former-four-star-recruit-jayson-jones/

Jones could fill an immediate need for OSU’s defense, and then some.

1 Like

This is where things get dicey. How does this effect a guy like Kelly. It sounds like we are just replacing the one we my lose.

1 Like

More concerned with the OL than the DL. Would like to land a big time transfer or two there.

1 Like

Oregon had an ex 4 star freshman ol that hit the portal. Get a combo package deal

1 Like

I’m thinking we should just have our backup DL as the starting OL next season.

The D line guy leaving Oregon who is from Alabama would seem to want to play at Auburn to be back in Alabama perhaps. Losing Knowles is going to hurt recruiting. He would likely have been a big draw for some kids. Sharpen your skills with a master mind coach so that you can have a better chance to make it to the NFL. That factor is now gone. No one is going to believe Gundy’s coach talk when he said the defense has not skipped a beat with Knowles leaving.

1 Like

One group I most worried about is r linebackers. Gundy must be too, since they went and got an older linebacker. Who was the linebacker coach.
Knowles had been using lb that we already in the system. We will see how good a recruiter he was.

1 Like