OSU Favored by Double Figures Over Texas Tech in Week 12

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-favored-by-double-figures-over-texas-tech-in-week-12/

OSU will be favored by the largest margin on the road all season.

This will be are second game play a freshman 1 hit wonder. This one will be at home.
Tech got its 6th win, but this would be icing on the cake. They will be bring everthing. 8 man front. Offenses plays that u have only heard of in legends.
They still r tech. We keep focused it could end up like the tcu game. Be ready from the start.

2 Likes

This has trap game written all over it. They better be focused on Taco Tech and not looking ahead to Bedlam.

2 Likes

This X infinity. It just screams Squinky……

1 Like

We just need to stop their first couple of drives and score at least 10 points to start. You’re right they will be amped with nothing to lose but we can stop that chit with a strong defensive game. Their QB is a big guy too

1 Like

I don’t understand the scenarios that get us to the Big 12 championship game. Would a OSU win against Tech and a Baylor loss to Kansas State lock us for the Big 12 championship game? In what scenario(s) would we not get in the Big 12 championship game with a win against Tech and a loss to OU?

A win against tech doesn’t guarantee anything unless Baylor and ISU lose I think. Otherwise we have 2 losses if we lose bedlam, OU has 2 losses if they lose to ISU and win bedlam, and Baylor has 2 losses if they win out. I’m not exactly sure how they go about a 3 way tie in this scenario.

If ou loses to isu. And Baylor wins out.
If read the tie break rite. The first is head to head between the 3 teams. That would be tied.
The second would be head to head against big 12 teams. Baylor would be in by beat isu as the 4th best team. And then I guess are loss to ou would kick us out.

1 Like

We win this week we are in the championship game We have the tie breaker over Baylor Should we lose the next two it will be a bad deal, K State could very well beat Baylor though. I think it’s a pickem game in Vegas right now. We just need to win , I don’t want to depend on anyones help

1 Like