OSU March Sadness Thread

I should have made this thread in January but the trolls were coming hard at me. Today I feel comfortable enough, with the support of Cade Cunningham’s 40 point Bedlam performance along with more Quad 1 wins than I can even count, to officially make this thread.

What seed do you guys think we get?

Who are our toughest potential matchups going to be in the Final 4?

What are the odds of us winning a title?

Can’t wait!

3 Likes

We are winning the National Championship
-Sherlock Ohms, February 27, 2021

1 Like

OSU to the :rocket::full_moon:

2 Likes

I think we end up a 3/4 seed.

Round trip flights to Indy currently:

Tulsa $245
OKC $245
DFW $224
Houston $281

1 Like

Ticket sales announced tomorrow I bet. NCAA site says 3/1 or after.

Bump. How many tickets can we get and how many people can we fit in a single hotel room?

2 Likes

So what’s the make up of each round as far as venues?

1 Like

Covid doesn’t exist after 11pm. Just play the games in the afternoon in front of a full house. /s

1 Like

First and second round are kind of all over the state. That’s tough. Hope we get a Thursday/Saturday draw for the first round.

1 Like

Also, no update on ticket releases yet.

1 Like

Really the only teams that scare me are Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Kansas, and Gonzaga.

3 Likes

Baylor still scares me, but that might change by the time the tournament rolls around

1 Like

Anyone that has a relatively normal composition and not a monster walking around down low we can play with. May not be the most talented team but we fight and play hard, and Boynton’s coaching his tail off.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Imagine seeing Cade play a tournament game here.

3 Likes

@TheHeadChimp @Dribble
Is this feeling the feeling of OSU being a basketball school? Is this what you all mean when you say that?

6 Likes

It feels very 04/05 to me right now.

Edit: Wish GIA was packed though

1 Like

In a world without Covid, I would have been at that game. Fuckthecoronavirus man

5 Likes

Pretty sure the first round is Friday-Monday this year which is messy.

2 Likes