OSU Football: Four Things to Know Before Texas Tech

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-football-four-things-to-know-before-texas-tech/

It’s Senior Day again.

“The Cowboys will be motivated to get that Crimson taste out of their mouths from Bedlam and Tech could oblige. The Red Raiders are just 3-5 on the season with their only conference wins being at home against Baylor and West Virginia”

I doubt it. This team’s morale is at an all-time low right now, and they have a coach that is coaching like he just wants the season to end. I don’t know if any else here has noticed it, but OSU, K State, and Kansas seem to be the only teams in the conference regressing the further we get into the schedule. Where as every other team in the conference seems to be improving.

I’m halfway tempted to take Tech to win this game outright. I thought I’d never see the day where Iowa State (A team that’s traditionally battled Baylor and Kansas most years in the Big 12 to avoid last place) would control their own destiny to the Big 12 CCG while OSU is sitting on the outside looking in.

We thank Gundy for his first few years and getting OSU a conference title, but sometimes people overstay their welcome. That’s currently the situation with Mike Gundy right now. The past three seasons or so this program has regressed later in the season instead of improved.

Now with Gunnar coming in to play for OSU I doubt we see Gundy gone for at least another 5 years. I just don’t understand how you can have all this money donated, and have some of the best facilities in the country, and not have a top 25 recruiting class in almost a decade.

If I were Gunnar I would have went to school somewhere else. He probably has a better chance of winning a conference title or making it to a CFP game if he were playing for Tulsa than he would if he were playing at OSU under his dad.

“Here’s just some of the big name seniors that could be playing their last game at BPS: Tylan Wallace, LD Brown, Teven Jenkins, Rodarius Williams, Malcolm Rodriquez, Amen Ogbongbemiga, Dillon Stoner, Calvin Bundage, Landon Wolf, Cam Murray and Logan Carter.“

If I personally watch my coach give up in Bedlam, then why would I want to play for that same coach the next season?

Bla bla bla…it’s a bust from here on out