OSU Football Lands Three on Preseason All-Big 12 Team

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-football-lands-three-on-preseason-all-big-12-team/

QB1 and two defenders make the list.

QB1 is a joke. The other 9 QB1s would have to get hurt for Sanders to be at the top.

Is that what happened last year

Have but ou got their punter as 1st team

1 Like

If the other 9 quarterbacks get hurt maybe Gundy could win the conference. Oh forget that, Gundy’s teams always get their butt’s kicked by backup quarterbacks.

2 Likes

The coaches voted Sanders first team B12 last year. New qbs at Baylor, OU, Texas, Kansas St, Iowa St, West Virginia. It’s not really that far of a reach.

3 Likes

I am surprised that ou only has a punter on first team. Ou/texit combined only has 1 player. Ou/texit has zero on either line. Kansas St with 6 players!? It will be interesting how the preseason vote unfolds.

2 Likes

Lolololo

@ar1 @joe15 @firegumby

Lolololol

uo & tex havent won a national championship in a combined 39 years hahaha

2 Likes

LMAO

In the 17 seasons Gundy has been here, OU and Texas have 13 conference titles combined. Mediocre Mike has 1. LMAO

1 Like

How many does osu have before gundy.

1 Like

How much money did a billionaire alum give the school before Gundy?

Blah blah blah it was raining here too.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. You don’t have an excuse.

I never have an excuse. When i say blah blah blah it means your repeating yourself. I dnt need to debunk you again. You will forget and replay.

1 Like

How do you type this stuff when you’re crammed in the tiny car with the other clowns?

1 Like

9 before Gundy that averages out to 1 every 11.5 years. With Gundy, not so much.

1 Like

@ar1 Lololol it’s the big 12…those conference titles mean something? They don’t carry much weight hahaha come on it’s the big 12 they are not big 10 or sec conf titles hahahah

1 Like

Your counting titles we won 75 years ago in conference we played 3 games in. Jug give up. Those titles mean or meant nothing. It took us 15 years to have a winning record in the big 8. The only other title we got was a 3 way tie in a 8 team conference. Moron

1 Like

Come on jug. You cant do better gundy has the only clean title with 10 teams. All those old titles were with 3 or 4 teams and they never played everybody. Then your counting a co title with 35 % of thems won it. I know winning chit shoveling contests are like that but really.

See like usaul you say your lil lie then run off

1 Like

Gundy is the only coach we’ve had with a 10 team conference. He’s also the only coach who has hundreds of millions of dollars thrown at the program. Some how he ends up tired for 4th with K State and TCU for conference titles in the last 17 years.

1 Like