OSU Is at the Big Boy Table, Here's To Hoping It Continues to Trickle Down to Other Sports

I don’t know why you feel sorry for me. I’m not going to be the one anxiously awaiting for Gundy to do something he keeps proving to me over and over again he can’t do.

1 Like

Next scheduled NY6 bowl win 2033!

1 Like

So…Simply yes or no, why can’t you do something so simple?

Yeah, barely literate football players find this kind of thing off-putting.

It’s funny the way you look at schedules. When I write this I know you or Joy will comeback and point out one year some team did this. Dnt it will lead to 50 post point out where your wrong.
The mighty sec plays 8 conference games so, as many of there teams can get to bowls. They play 4 games that are chit then our 3. Yes the " CONFERENCE " will play some big games.
Dnt give me this missouri state crap. Ou played them.
We are the only power 5 team to do a home and home with boise.
Joy talks about our bb schedule being so tuff. Name me how many non conference games we played that was good. All 3 non con games played teams that went to bowls or playoff. Did we play that level in bb.
We you two gurls can tell me something that is 100% ok. Until then stop crying.

1 Like

Yep!! But they didn’t win 23-16. They won 48-0 (That was by halftime). Because that’s what good coaches should do. They should blow out a team that’s lesser than them.

Yes a year before last year the were man handling power house Tulane. Why do you try.

1 Like

I see you didn’t waste our time explaining who we played in non con bb.

1 Like

What’s the point? You’re just going to argue Boynton sucks. Even though we finished with the 5th toughest basketball schedule in the country.

At least Tulane isn’t an FCS opponent.

Lol OK 1 and 11 Tulane is a power house.
That schedule sure didn’t have anything to do with the non con.
You went there on boynton ability. I have just been talking about non con schedule. What was the football so. I’m sure you well find it wasn’t that bad.

1 Like

I went and looked. There were a lot of different but espen and bb at 7 and fb at 10.
One had fb as high as 5. So if we go on espn, I guess I’m glad we had such an easy schedule so we could go 12 and 2. May be boynton needs to play in the Missouri Valley so to less his schedule.

1 Like

Guess it doesn’t matter does it Joey , Cincy played the conference schedule, how many top 50 were in their schedule ? They had a couple of close games with teams that shouldn’t have been within 20 points of them. They did beat ND , so did we…. Your team from the south struggled with power house Tulane :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Dude…you’re bragging about beating a Missouri State team that couldn’t even make it out of the first round of the FCS playoff.

As did we. See Missouri State and Tulsa for example.

Your evaluation dnt count. I gave you espen’s sos #'s.
7 is higher then 10 but not much.
You can talk all you want about each team we played. It still doesn’t chance our sos.
Joy you go out everytime and attack something. Just because you think it’s serious, in the real world it’s not.
And you have a terrible double standards problem.
Both teams had poor offense and turnover issues.

What I love is you yahoo are talking about gundy talking about championship. Your boy Campbell came out and said they are playing for championship.

1 Like

Central Michigan! LOL

1 Like

Jug let go of the bone.

1 Like

Gundy is a large benefactor to OSU. I’m fairly certain a healthy percentage of his raise will be donated back to the school.

2 Likes

At least he isn’t afraid to admit it. Probably has something to do with him being a favorite to get there since he did last season. Gundy is absolutely afraid to even utter the word championship. That means more expectations in his mind.