OSU @ KU Game Thread 🏀

Kansas by 25

KU uniforms are ugly

3 Likes

Great start! /s

Awful, awful offensive possession.

LMAO, Moussa…c’mon man.

It’s too early in the week for me to get anxious about our bball team - gonna pass tonight :grimacing:

Give ‘em hell @marshall

It’s hard being a perfectionist and watching this team. I’ll need a straight jacket by the end.

As Likekele does something stupid.

Why did Avery do that?!?!?

We must lower the expectations and say everything is rosy at all time or risk being bullied by those whose entertainment is to drop in after the game and poke fun at our game thread posts. Hey, you know who you are! :laughing:

He thought the double dribble expired after he had the ball for so long.

4 Likes

Have to take better care of the ball

LMFAO, I forgot that picking up the dribble was temporary.

2 Likes

Someone needs to make a bingo card for the dumb stuff we do sometimes. Off to a hot start.

Like the slick Coaching/Staff Nike orange half zips they are wearing tonight. I need to find me one.

Alright, this is ridiculous. Just 1v1 crap.

1 Like

That trip and fall desperation throw to the basket about sums up our offense tonight.

And that comment lead to a dunk. Thank you, thank you.

He got mugged down the lane I thought. I think we’re better off if they let them play through that though.

It’s so they know what needs covering up.

It has made my life easier to expect us to lose every game. Then I can’t be disappointed, and I feel great when we win and just whatever when we don’t.

6 Likes

No one on this team should include fadeaways in their bag until 2023 at the earliest

1 Like