OSU Lineman Ry Schneider Declares for 2021 NFL Draft

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-lineman-ry-schneider-declares-for-2021-nfl-draft/

OSU is losing an important piece up front.

Hope he makes it. If any of these guys think they have a really chance they should go. Next will have an extra # of players. Because the guys who stayed another year.

I’m sure it happens at every school, but it seems we have a pattern of 1-2 athletes every year chasing the draft earlier than they should. Who’s advising these guys?

That being said, good luck my man

1 Like

Joe15: I don’t blame him. Who wants to play for a coach who has only beaten their rival twice and hasn’t won any national championships? I named my dog Mike Gundy and I kick it across the room everyday. Not like my guy, Mike Boynton, who just needs 5 or 6 more years to get his guys in place for a postseason run.

2 Likes

Oh I know there has been some jr go earlier then I would have thought. Ry is a 5th yr guy

I don’t blame him. No reason in sticking around for a 4th place finish or lower. He has nothing else to prove. I’m not so sure if he is good enough for the NFL though.

1 Like

Good luck to him

agree, but covid gave these guys another chance if they really want to make it to the league

1 Like

And yo @ss on here every ■■■■ day talkin the same played out, tired, nonsense

4 Likes

Did anyone happen to ask him what prompted his decision?

Probably the fact he has played football for so long, now he wants to get money for it. Kinda like why most people who live college. U know joe what adults do.

I guess. I’m just wondering what his draft stock looks like.

I would think not great. But there is the combine. And there’s o canada

2 Likes

I named my dog Joe15. With that kind of joe15negativity you should be on Twitter!

2 Likes

I named my other dog Jake

1 Like

Both Jake4 and Joe15 needs some Victor Hovland POSITIVITY!!!

2 Likes

Tim22 proud graduate of Next Year University.

1 Like

U left out ar0. U hurt his feelings

1 Like

Reasons to try for the NFL instead of taking another free year. Could be because most of them have already graduated and spent 4, 5 or 6 years playing at the college level. Only so many hits a body can take. They probably talked with scouts, coaches, family and other knowledgeable individuals before they made their decision.

A very few leave because of the unmitigated pull it out of their @$$ BS that some so called fans (I use the term loosely and you know whom I am referring too) spout on this and other blogs.

Great for these young men to do everything towards achieving their dream. I will miss seeing them in OSU ORANGE but will root for them and the ones that replace them.

2 Likes

You must really dislike your dog.

1 Like