OSU Lineman Ry Schneider Declares for 2021 NFL Draft

Exactly the point I was just trying to make. If coaches and scouts are telling him he has a good possibility of the NFL then I can see that as why he wouldn’t return. If he and they feel that he’s good enough for it then so be it. Instead, all I get see smart*** remarks from people like Robert.

Better then dumb remarks we get from u.
He could just ready to leave college after 5 yrs. And his next stop is to try pros no matter what.

Why is it there are all these guys making fun of u but I’m the one u post to.
I’m pretty sure I didn’t sign up for it. If I did take me off the mailing list​:grinning::rofl::joy::star_struck::innocent::dizzy_face::woozy_face::scream::flushed::partying_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You mean all the new guys whose names have never popped up in this website before? You spend a lot of time creating additional email addresses and subscribing to this site with those emails just to make yourself look good. I think it’s rather pathetic if you ask me.

Unlike u joe I’m a one and only. But thanks for saying I look good makes me feel special.:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::man_in_tuxedo::man_dancing::weight_lifting_man:‍♂:innocent::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Pathetic is u real think people (besides the other two stooges ar0 and jeff) think of u in a positive lite.

You think Travis agrees with everything you say?

Did you miss the joke?

1 Like

Why r u picking on travis we have each agreed on things but not all. I didnt know is travis one of ur other selves. If so u screwed up some times​:upside_down_face::crazy_face::hugs::scream::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yea he did he didnt know it was second person​:rofl::joy::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

R u mad I left travis out of ur gang.

1 Like

No that wasn’t what you said. It may have been your thought but you didn’t say that. You are always so POSITIVE and INSPIRING with your comments. You and ar must have taken the same creative writing course by mail.

1 Like

You guys are the most negative and uninspiring people I’ve seen. All I’ve simply said since the beginning of the football season is that Gundy won’t take this team anywhere and more than likely the players are sick of him too.

You think they look forward to a 4th place finish and an average bowl game? That’s not being negative, and you guys act like OSU just has to be this 3rd or 4th rate program in the conference and Gundy will be here the same amount of time Joe Pa was at Penn State. I’m here to tell you all to stay positive and that it DOESN’T have to be this way!!!

Just think of how inspired people would be to once again watch an offense that can actually block for its QB and HB? Think of how inspired people would be to watch an offense again score in 2 minute drives? Think of how inspired people would be again to watch an offense take advantage of turnovers instead of punting the ball back to the other team? Think of how inspired people would be in not being able to predict exactly where the ball will go before it’s even snapped?

Now if you paid attention to my earlier post:

All I’m saying is I don’t know if he will be good enough for the NFL. That is neither a negative or positive comment. The likelihood that this team will finish 4th or lower next season is also really high. So I could see him leaving as well and not wasting another year of his time. We’ve had players make that decision before, and I’m sure he won’t be the last.

Do u carry a shovel around all the time.
I’m flabbergasted.
U really dnt understand what ur saying.

I don’t understand what your saying because half the time I feel like I’m deciphering it like it’s an ancient language that’s faded out of existence.

U don’t go around saying u dnt think he is good enough for nfl. U say I hope he does well. No one thinks about how the next years team is going to do.
Joe u really r ess if u cant understand the stuff u right is not positive.

Hope and Change

There is no way in bell ur changing no matter how much I hope. The thing is if u would be a bic all the time we wouldn’t bother u. Didnt ur mother tell u" if u have nothing nice to say don’t say anything"

We could say the same about you and Gundy.

Well I’m a nice person I dnt need to change. :blush::innocent::thinking::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face: