OSU Moves Up Four Spots in Coaches Poll After K-State Win

Some teams are just good, no matter who they play.
Some match up better with some teams.
Some have problems.
So if ur line gives up 4 sacks to ksu then I will know u got serious problems.
Last years west virgina had a nice d. We had a bad line and a statue for qb. They got 3 sacks.

“Some teams are good, no matter who they play”…Right now, thats Bama and Georgia. Everybody else has some issue/issues.

“Some match up better with some teams”…yeah. Obviously

Again, this team ran for 2yds a carry on Sat. Thats all i need to know to confirm they have problems. WVU has 3 guys up front that will make an NFL roster, but 2yds is unacceptable. So I dont need to wait til the KState game to let me know they have issues. They may look good Sat and start heading in the right direction, but who knows. They are a Qtr of the way thru the season, so things at this point are close to being who you are as opposed to fixable. I think OU will get better, just the way OSU did this past weekend. I dont like Gundy, but hes a good coach just as is Riley. These guys didnt forget how to coach overnight. We’ll see how it goes

Well u mite think this way.
But, how ou offensive line plays Saturday against ksu will tell me.
I look up stats but won’t say alot. Wv has 11 sacks. But 10 in 2 games. Ksu was giving up 55 yards rushing. We had a guy good for way over 2 times that.
I’ve seen ksu front so I know what they can do.

Anyway i never worried about gundy.

Tell him about "when we when " :laughing::smile::smiley::laughing::smile::smile::smiley::grin::laughing::smile::smiley::grin::laughing::smile::smiley::smiley::grin::grinning:

1 Like

Sure jug. I’m surprised u haven’t told us how riley will get everything going against ksu.

If they score more than 31, doesn’t that mean they’re offense is better than ours.

Who scored more then 31

They have twice this year and we have not.

R u talking about ou? The team coming off a 16 point game. I’m lost, trying to follow u jug

They’re averaging 38.75 while we are averaging 25.75. Facts.

In the big 12 they are averaging 16
Fact…
Oops did I type that.
I think this fun , I got really good stuff keep it up.

So OU winning by 5, 7 and 3 in their 3 Varsity games, and rushing for 2yds a carry…isnt enough for you to see that they have issues?

Its Lincoln Riley too. Kennedy Brooks is the best RB on the roster…and he had no carries in the 1st qtr Sat. Marvin Mims was a Freshman All-American last year and he has 5 catches in the last 3 games. OU’s defense has been really good. But the offense…has not. Period.

Well, my team hasn’t won six straight Big 12 titles either. My quarterback has been in the system longer than the OU quarterback has been in the one they run. The Cowboy offensive line has been blocking against weaker defenses. Will add more later.

I would rather be in ur boat needing just adjustments. We dnt know which players will be at the game.

What r u going on about. Did I pull ur chain.
Let’s not get to far out there. Ou hasn’t played juggernauts.

It’s not just ou I can kind of see who is playing bad.
If ksu stops ur run and sacks rattler alot then it’s just ou. But if u guys running for 200 and no sacks then I mite think wv has a good front.

If OU runs it better against what appears to be a bad-average KState defense, it won’t change my mind. At some point we have to quit saying “we’re close” and just admit that we’re not as good. Gundy & Co did a complete 180 from Boise to KState and are feeling pretty good about themselves. OU may do the same thing. But like I said, that won’t change my opinion. It’ll take til after the Cotton Bowl for me to see some real changes

You get all of those receivers back and you’re 10 point better and you call that a 180?

Let’s see here: 13 pass attempts one week. Then 34 the next. 82 passing yards one week. 344 the next. If that’s not a 180…….then I don’t know what is.

2 Likes

The ksu were had 9 starters playing together that was by far more then any of the other games. It wasn’t game scheme. Well ksu plays more zone.