OSU-Ole Miss Game Thread

Cam has already been quite impactful, too.

1 Like

Cam’s shooting well (finally), but this game just has the feel of one of our bench players (Anderson?) making a name for himself with a surprisingly-strong game that balances out one of our normally-strong players (Lindy?) not doing super well.

I might be in love with this team.

4 Likes

Hidde not looking great.

That pass was abysmally bad.

2 Likes

Having the same guys on the call for back-to-back games is going to be rough. All the same stories haha.

2 Likes

How is that a foul? That was a killer block by Yor - he got the ball first.

3 Likes

We need to make those, and I don’t know about that call on Yor. That said, I think I really like this team. I think we might be pretty good!

Lindy needed that.

I’m worried we’re too in love with the three here

We need to be more patient with our shots. We don’t need to blow them out right away with 3s. Take GOOD shots - not big shots.

1 Like

We should be way ahead…make a few of those open 3’s and it is a different game. Love our defensive effort though!

Dizzy has already thrown up 7. And made 1.

That’s just simply the way the game is nowadays. The good sign is that they’re still getting good looks, still cutting across the lane, and that Boynton is drawing up great sets when the shot isn’t falling (like the play that leaked Ice down to the weak side block that was wide open). We’ll never complain about those shots on nights that they’re falling for us.

1 Like

Good Lord, that Apple ad is an absolute emotional destroyer.

4 Likes

Especially when you have lost your wife as well …

I’d love to hang out with Fran for an afternoon. Stories for days.

2 Likes

This is…not a pretty game.

Lindy has found his touch. V. good for OSU.

Just keep shooting boys. The shots will fall.

4 Likes