OSU Probe Could be Turning Point for Football Recruiting Under Mike Gundy

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-probe-could-be-turning-point-for-football-recruiting-under-mike-gundy/

And it might not get any easier.

Yes Kyle Boone, I can see how the negative publicity towards oSu will help with the recruiting…smh

1 Like

Go away Kyle

2 Likes

Go away kyle.

2 Likes

Kyle is GARBAGE…leave …

2 Likes

You make me want to cancel my subscription

2 Likes

Not much love for a hater. Ur not helping young blacks, osu, or yourself when u write.

1 Like

Mr Boone fails to share that there were 11 4* or better recruits in the 2005, 06, 07 classes that signed before the rant…It was probably due to facility upgrades that lifted the recruiting over that entire period from '05 to '2010…The renovation was begun in 2003 and ended in 2009…The rant happened well after the class of 2007 was in the books.

But see that wouldn’t fit a narrative…One that places Gundy in a negative way.

Gundy isn’t without faults…Newsflash…Nobody is.

I would challenge any of the constant Gundy bashers to try to imagine where this program would be without his efforts…I hope he coaches the Cowboys until he retires and within his own terms.

If he became distant, then this has been a good wake up call for him…I just grow tired of the cancel culture that social media has adopted…A few folks with a tweet or some hack writer on a fan site can destroy a man…Shame on you.

2 Likes

The people at PFB (Pure Fictional BS) need to get more up to date. Broken records were out of style years ago and nobody cared for the way they sounded. I can’t say it any clearer. You are a broken record. Stop playing your tune. Pull your head out of your @$$ and listen to what YOUR critics are saying. The blame everything on MG rant you continue to blast is like a political commercial. Totally one sided. Quit trying to place blame and point fingers. Stop looking for faults and provide solutions. Oh wait, have you ever recruited anyone? Not as simple as you make it.

Yes. If the 2020 season goes in the tank, you can lay it at the feet of PFB and Kyle for starting the fire and then adding wood to the fire and finally pouring gasoline on the fire when it finally started to die down a little. Can’t let an opportunity to bash Gundy go to waste…got to pile on to keep the pain alive.

You should address the fact that Chubba could have gone to Gundy in person instead of tweeting to the world and getting the blaze started. Not the sign of a mature individual.

For sure. The only take.

1 Like

As a Georgia fan attending OSU for grad school, I have to say that these comments from these randos are pretty embarrassing. I’m hoping they’re just OU trolls. Hell, Georgia Tech beats UGA more often than OSU beats OU. I would recommend finding more to live for than y’all’s pristine, fictional image of Gundy. Don’t humans develop objectivity during childhood?

As an OSU fan, I have to say that Gundy has been very good, but I’m hoping this stuff will push him to be elite, as he is capable of being. I’ll tell you that Kirby Smart is criticized all the time, bc we know is capable for slightly better than what he’s done (at the same time, he deserves heaps and heaps of praise, a “compliment sandwich,” if you will). Maybe you as OSU fans should raise your standards. Unless mediocre (relatively) is fine with you. The Gundy that would pound Georgia hasn’t been in Stillwater for a while.

2 Likes

Boon= garbage and the editor is garbage too!

If you haven’t figured it out yet PFB is funded by two grotesque organizations. The first one is BLM. The second is Oklahoma university.

1 Like

You’ve visited this site 10 days in a row and thus have the “Enthusiast” badge.

I accept

How are cultural things in Georgia?

kyle boone must be a sooner.
how can he possibly continue to be a writer for a supposed osu fan site?

i swore i wasn’t coming back to this site ever, but for some unfortunate reason this story popped up on the feed on the tulsa world site.

garbage. truly disappointing. i hope you are happy with yourself sir

1 Like

Gundy has had 14 yr of winning record. Sure, bad luck with ou. But, not with others. Its not about Gundy doing bad its about liberal racist writers. When they write about mullets, a how some black player loves his mommas fried chicken. And replays the same story over and over. Your from Georgia so u really can come and teach about osu family. So please do not.

1 Like

What a joke, you make a headline that implies something good but in actuality you just wanted to throw more fuel on the fire that is finally burning out. Absolute disgrace

1 Like