OSU QB Commit Zane Flores Has Another Strong Outing at Elite 11 Finals

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-qb-commit-zane-flores-has-another-strong-outing-at-elite-11-finals/

Day two of the competition was a solid one for Flores.

1 Like

I hope we keep his commitment.

3 Likes

We can’t have him finish high ??? WTF is wrong with them ? According to joy we never recruit good 4 star kids :flushed: cause I know joy coming by any minute to downgrade him, he’s just gathering his thoughts :joy::joy:. Go ahead Zane knock their lights out !!! :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Im find with how every he finishes. He has a lot of growth to do. What we have found out he has talent mor the his ranking. And he has fite to stay in there.

1 Like

We wi be fine between this kid, the freshman, and Gunnar next year. I think it’s just a matter of them and the speed of the game

1 Like

He will decommit if he is smart. OSU is where football dreams come to die. Forget a conference championship. And without that you will never make the final 4. Gumby needs to give it up and retire. He’s boring. Flores will succeed anywhere but OSU because of Gundy. Just look at Sanders. Gumby has been there for 16 years and Sanders is the best he has. Pathetic. He should be fired for that alone.

How many years do we have to wait for another conference championship? Gundy sucks.

You really don’t have to wait , go cheer for your goons. Sounds like that’s where you came from

2 Likes

One of the 3 stooges got the a new identity. I betting its joy.

1 Like

Same identity huh, all he talks about is CC , and hates Gundy !!

1 Like

He looks good. Nice easy motion, good arm strength, seems bigger than advertised. BUT, yeah, it’s possible he goes elsewhere. Last Elite 11 prospect we had, as far as I can remember was Nick Starkel, who didn’t really seem to improve much after getting nice reviews from his time at Elite 11. Some of that is likely due to the coaching at A&M when he was there. Some of it is on him, might have lost a lot of confidence after not having a lot of success at A&M and then Arkansas and seemed to have one decent season at San Jose St.

2 Likes

Gunnar better transfer! :sob:

I think Starkel got the big head , signing with us then going to ATM …… I wasn’t ever impressed with the way he carried himself…. Too much rah rah

2 Likes

Nope. Alumni here. Just tired of losing games we should win. Gundy is definitely not the long term answer for winning anything even remotely decent.

1 Like

Your rite 18 year is a short term coach.
So which games did he lose last year he shouldnt have.

So people who are objective mite say we won games we shouldn’t have. Of course that does balance out in your mind

1 Like

Kid was lithe and got hurt a lot. Didn’t seem to add any muscle mass or much weight. You can’t take A&M’s strength coach over Rob Glass & co!

2 Likes

Yea tell us the games Gundy lost last year he was supposed to win ? For that matter, how about most years ? Guess that why we are second in B12 wins the last 12 years

1 Like

Durrrrrr. Second most wins. Duuurrrrrrrr…

And in those 12 years we have 1 conference title and zero playoffs. You are obviously fine with second place nonstop. That’s not the goal here. The goal is to win a CC and get to the playoffs. Period. Gundy can’t do it. Even if he continues at the same second place pace, which you are obviously fine with, he would only have 2 CC and zero playoffs in 32 years. That’s fucking shitty considering how much he makes. And add these other names into the conference and GUNDY DOESN’T STAND A CHANCE. I used to love Gundy. He’s a joke now. He needs to retire. Hell, we barely won a Fiesta bowl against a ND team that didn’t play their best 2 players. Any bowl other than the final four is complete failure. No conference championship is a failed season. Period. Sanders being so fucking bad is a failure because that’s the best we have. Spencer San2is the best fucking QB we have after 16 years of recruiting. That’s sad. It’s pathetic. You go party with your second most wins. I want more than that.

1 Like

Oh, and the games we were supposed to win? Are you retarded???

I think we all no the retarded kid in the room
So what your saying its bad to win games and even worse to win alot of games. Have fun with that retard.

1 Like