OSU QB Commit Zane Flores Has Another Strong Outing at Elite 11 Finals

If none of those games mean anything, then what’s it for?? Do you know who has the most wins? Or who has the most rings? Duh.

Man your on fire. Rite again that last game didnt count for anything.
Your one of those guys who will never talk about the 2 fiesta wins, but non stop about the sugar bowl.

1 Like

Did we make the playoffs in either situation?? Nope. Meaningless. Bowls are a joke now unless they are the final 4. You only have to have 6 wins, 5 in some cases, to make a bowl. And what do you get if you don’t get in??? Everyone is battling for 5th place. Screw that. We can barely do that in our own conference.

How old are you? 12 ? You talk like a clone of joy… you understand football about like he does. We all know who the retarded one in here is. You may be 15 , cause you know nothing about the history of the program. Zero , just like you are

1 Like

You sound like a sooner troll , you know nothing, absolutely zero. So if you don’t make the playoffs your season is a failure ? You’re a clown. Worse than a clown, I guess the means 130 other teams their season was a failure. You keep proving what a clown you’re

1 Like

Sorry for your losses. I have been a fan for over 35 years. Just tired of losing. It’s not a hard concept to grasp. I’m sure you are tired of losing in life. What’s really funny is that despite Gundy turning the program around, he is only 3-13 against OU. Really caught up on the ol’ rivalry record. And Venables is going to destroy OSU this year. Hell, even Miles was 2-2. Lol. Gundy will continue to get out coached like he does every year. Aranda, Campbell, Patterson, etc. They will all out coach him. It’s already been proven many times. The incoming teams will be the end of OSU if Gundy stays. They will be right back where they were 20 years ago.

You’re still an idiot, you don’t even know the record between Gundy against Campbell, Aranda, Patterson,…. Look it up brainiac !!! You might learn something. You are just shooting your mouth off about something you know nothing about
Name me a school in the B12 that has a winning record against your goons ? You can’t, yet you keep flapping your gums

1 Like

A winning record isn’t what I’m talking about. You obviously aren’t paying attention. Aranda beat him last season. See the connection dickskin? Campbell beat him when it was supposed to be a slam dunk. See the connection dickskin? Great coaches don’t lose games they are supposed to win. If Gundy was a great coach then he would have more CCs than 1 in 13 years. That’s brutal. Imagine if Mike Krzyzewski had won all those games and never won a conference championship or a national championship. We wouldn’t even know who he was. That’s Gundy. Lots of meaningless wins.

I’m still trying to remember when it was a slam dunk against Campbell ? I don’t think you have a clue about what you’re talking about but ramble on. Do you know how long it took Coach K to even win a CC ? Another thing you have no clue about……

1 Like

So… Number 8 OSU against unranked Iowa State shouldn’t have been a win? And, do you realize how long it’s been since Gumby has won one? Lol. And do you realize that we are not even close to being in the situation to win another one? Ford is probably going to get hurt again. Fun fact. I grew up with and graduated with his mom. He can’t stay healthy. We have lost a ton of players to the portal. Sanders is pathetic. We have a bunch of new teams coming in that will cause a big challenge. Maybe it will open up recruiting. But, then again, Gundy recruited Sanders so…

Dude you are just throwing chit against the wall and know nothing. What difference does it make if you graduated with whoever ? You are a real piece of work say Ford will get hurt. You just flap your gums to post dumb chit
If Sanders was so bad why was he first team B12? Idiot, other coaches voted him in, you have no clue about football, zero knowledge. Troll

1 Like

Yeah. Coaches never make mistakes. Lol. Tardo. How can a QB that threw 7 INTs against one team be rewarded with a preseason award? Lol. Preseason. Lol. Sanders even threw a pick six in the spring game. It’s almost like he is fucking consistent. Lol. Bless your little heart. Sanders is a cancer. Preseason awards are bullshit and you know it. How about fucking winning a conference championship?!?!? Sanders couldn’t start in the Canadian league. And he’s the best our dumbshit coach can recruit after 16 fucking years?!?

Preseason ? You are dumber than I thought… you need to check the B12 QB first team selection from last year… ■■■■ you are clueless. Just beat your gums and have no idea what you are talking about. Troll !!

1 Like

Oh chit. You meant last season??? Lol. Even more pathetic. How do you make first team with 20 TDs and 12 INTs? Lol. Hilarious!!! Pathetic at best. Do you realize that Young went for 47 TDs and 7 INTs as a fucking freshman??? Sander was a JR and didn’t even know what sport he was playing. OU was dealing with a QB soap opera, several QB1s were hurt and done for the year. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Enter Spencer Sanders. Lol. And that’s the best that Gundy has after 16 fucking years.

Straight running clown :clown_face:… you can’t even keep up with current teams or who’s on the roster. Sad you come to an OSU board cause your longhorns suck. Yea what did the goons do ? Go from one 5 star to a better 5 star !! Try keeping up clown cause you are clueless about football or any other sport
Tell me brainiac, which OU qb was hurt ? Clueless again aren’t you ? None were hurt !!
I could pick some random stranger off the street and they would know more than you about sports

1 Like

What are you talking about??? What did I say that had anything to do with past teams? You are retarded.

You are just dumb clown :clown_face: you don’t know Jack chit about what you are talking about ? Which OU QB was hurt last year ? lol

1 Like

Williams and Rattler went back and forth all season. Williams missed games. Rattler missed games. How did you get that I am a a longhorn fan??? Lol. I graduated from osu but I am taking applications for winning teams.

Back and forth ?!?! Damz you are dumb. Williams replaced Rattler in the Texas game and Rattler never saw a down till mopup time. You know zero bud , absolutely nothing about football
You must be high :clown_face:

1 Like

My apologies. I thought they swapped off more than that. I guess we found out who the closet Gooner fan is since you know every snap. My point was that there wasn’t anyone else to choose from.