OSU QB Commit Zane Flores Reaffirms Commitment to Cowboys After Nebraska Interest

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-qb-commit-zane-flores-reaffirms-commitment-to-cowboys-after-nebraska-interest/

OSU will have a drama-free signing day when it comes to the QB position.

Great news. One more day we will find out who is coming.

1 Like

I’m tired of these wholesome, quiet and respectful qbs we need an sshole !

3 Likes

Nobody wants a cupcake baker

4 Likes

I haven’t even seen film on him. I’ll trust the coaches. Glad he’s going to be a Cowboy :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@michael13
@KetchupSicle aka tomato slice. Stop talking to me because he lied the reason that kid didnt put south Carolina in his top 5 was they didntgive enough nil as the 5 in his top 5. Which uo is one of.
I can find anything about uo dropping the offer to that kid. 247 srill has them with an offer.

The guy is a homer. Its legal to talk about nil opportunities. Why did ewers go to tosu instead of texas
He thinks were saying brent is bent. Lol its really sad how pathetic the homer he is

1 Like

The guy is a 2 year old. When he quotes you saying recruits get money. When we all know its tge player gets money. I guess its a goon thing @KetchupSicle and joy both did this

1 Like

It’s what he does until you prove him wrong. He did admit I didn’t trash anyone but lil Presley. He cannot know who has ever talked to the QB but rest assured he knows what he’s worth

1 Like

Im too mean for his sensitivity. Go is a thin skin uo homer. Lol he want talk to me because he hates he cant get chit by.

He has drug this out 4 days. The cale deal was 2 weeks. If he thinks were talking bad about uo he will repeat is naive mantra over and over.

1 Like

We have 7 coming in all will have numbers higher then their hs # . Of the 7 4 have their new tranfer # all are basically 4 stars. Go cry some where else

1 Like

A recruit to me is one already in house, not a prospect you are “recruiting “ Big difference to me but he chose to pick on the language and how I used it. Typical homer…. He said he didn’t get anything from thd photos I put up. It showed that there is a bidding war on high recruits

1 Like

Well its funny everyone in the media knows how much the school is offering a recruit, but the recruit wasnt offered it lmao. @KetchupSicle is a homer

1 Like

I saw Owens still on the depth chart for the bowl game ? He’s still with us ? Did Richardson find a home ?

1 Like

looks like Owens moved back to WR from CW, maybe they are getting healthier at that pos.

2 Likes

We should get to see more of the true freshman that redshirted this year. I’ve heard nothing but good on him

Im still worried if he can stay healthy

1 Like

He’s started out like Langston did hasn’t he
Are you talking about Shefftron or Greene at TE ?

I was talking about rangel. Hurt in hs. Was hurt after his only start the ku game

1 Like

Didn’t know about HS but concussion after Kansas wasn’t it. Some kids don’t have thick skulls… lol

1 Like