OSU RB, Former Four-star Recruit Deondrick Glass Enters Transfer Portal

Let me explain recruiting in a way u will understand. Like at urself in the mirror. That way ur not with models and movie stars. If u pulled but then a 7, they were drunken. When sober they call a uber a drive away.:star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::innocent:

Of the top 9 recruits in the last 5 years at any school in the conference, how many have not made the field more than 2 plays?

Always funny how our highest recruits seem to not make it. If they think they are coming in and playing meaningful minutes before they are a jr. then they are grossly mistaken. Why Gundy can’t seem to put Brennan Presley somewhere on the field is astonishing go me but at the same time not shocked. When he does get his chance you will say to yourself wow he could have really put us over the top in 2020. Same song different year.

9 recruits in 5 yr I wouldn’t know I don’t follow ou football. if recruit is so simple why don’t Paterson get 25 4 stars, if wouldn’t even have to leave the muti-plex.

We have seen a few time, he down that punt on the 5. Jet sweep for him be nice. Kick off, can’t be worse then what those two are doing. My only thought is can sanders find him. I thought that why we went to 6’7" cowboy back.:slight_smile::crazy_face: . The thing is if they r a real 4 star they will play. Like glass was he a4 star or elevate because Ohio state and Alabama gave him a look. And don’t say he had 2000 yrds lots do that.

Do you really think Gundy is not playing his best players because of their class? His job is to put the best unit possible on the field to win games. We’re not at practices we don’t know what’s going on there or how firm of a grip a true freshman has on the playbook. But I have a hard time believing any coach would not play someone if they are obviously better when they get paid to win games.

2 Likes

Of the top 9 recruits in the last 5 years at OU, zero have transferred, all but one played as a freshman.

6 of his top 9 recruits over the last 5 years have or are transferring compared to zero at OU.

Believe it

4 star kids will usually leave if they don’t get play a whole year because of obvious reasons and that’s the reason why we loose most of them. If you get a kid that had offers from bigger colleges and they pick osu instead of a blue blood then they are looking to play early and that just doesn’t happen at osu.

You don’t think Tylan could have made us better if he started Every game as a freshman? He was better than James Washington and still is and everybody can see that. Senior qb’s always get the node first before that true freshman that hasn’t “payed his dues”. Happens every year. I just see what I see.

Saban replaced Jalen Hurts with Tua Tagovailoa during a national championship. Gundy would have (will) never let that happen. With Gundy and Dunn (I definitely include Dunn in this) it is not about putting the best players on the field. You can’t tell me with Grayson Boomer CJ Moore LC Greenwood and Langston Anderson not one of them is good enough to play more than two plays.

Much better that Glass than Rob Glass. The headline over at PFB almost scared me. If we ever lose we’ll see some issues, which won’t be good. GIve him a raise!!!

As far as Deondrick, best wishes to the young man. Tulsa or Houston might be good choices. He was a bit arrogant to say he wanted to win a Heisman as a true freshman knowing we had Chuba coming back after breaking out as a backup.

Why do you feel the need to pile on, just cause the kid has decided to leave? Geez, stay classy!

Better than JW as a freshman, hahahahahaha. Please don’t stop, LMAO! Er’body can use the laughs and your infinite wisdom.

future_kid_expression