OSU Receiver Dee Anderson Enters Transfer Portal, per Report

It’s amazing to me how many 4☆ show up at OSU and have no drive or no love for football or don’t take football seriously. Maybe if the 2☆ and 3☆ had drive and loved football and took football seriously, they would be 4☆.

1 Like

You still here crying wolf day after day after day

1 Like

Because Dee had the same situation as Presley and Moore. Dee Anderson either:

1. Barely played in games

2. Didn’t play at all in games

Dee was in the same exact situation with Moore and Presley. Anytime Presley or Moore did anything positive for the offense they were dragged back to the sidelines because of veteran seniority even if those players weren’t nearly as good (which is one of the many reasons we are a middling Big 12 team).

I don’t want to give Gundy an increase in the recruiting budget if he’s just going to send our highest rated recruits to the transfer portal without first letting them prove themselves on the field. It’s a waste of time and money on the recruits, assistant coaches, and fans. You don’t build championship football programs by sending your best recruits to other schools.

Wolf!

Ask the Texas coach how many

No each play err yrs r different if u want to talk about him. Those other guys aren’t in there second portal. He uses the portal more then doctor who.he been injuries over weight suspended. That to me doesn’t sound like what Presley is going through. U lump all ur hate into one bs pile then start crying.

When has holder every recruited more then 5 guys a yr.
He is a great golf coach, but that doesn’t correlate to a football guru.

No but he understands how recruiting works

2 Likes

He knows how to get 2 or 3 guys to come to a blue blood program. Ur rite Jeff, spot on. Do not say that is even the same thing. Going through players and finding low scores winners of this tournament or that one. Rite jeff its brian surgery to recruit golf players.

I doubt the golf program was built into a blue blood by recruiting the 200th best golfer in the country over the 2nd best golfer in the country.

It was built 70 yrs ago so dnt start ur silly logic. Holder didnt start it just a cog that keep it going. Kind of like the switzer of golf.

So you mean he knows what it’s like to actually win championships and what it takes?

He didn’t have that before he was at OSU so your point is ungrounded here

11 NCAA championships, 1 before Holder and 2 after.

So u know how to count r golf championship. That still doesn’t have anything to do with holder and how many football recruits he has. Holder is like u has all these big ideas but has never done it.

My understanding he was hurt all the time he was there. A losers limp was what I was told. He’s no loss at all. Langston Anderson has battled injuries during his time as well.

1 Like

Moore had to transfer because of academics. That is why he transferred to a JUCO first to get his grades up. Most of what you are saying you don’t know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Hard to prevail with big ideas when you have so many gullible people supporting a coach that fights against those very ideas.

In other words beside a punt with ou u can’t find anything to support ur Gundy theory.

All you gotta do is look at the entire bedlam game and even the TCU game this season. Hell!! Just look at the entire body of work over the last 4 seasons. Finding ways to lose games he shouldn’t lose. It’s not a theory when he’s ACTUALLY done it in the past.