OSU Running

That looks like it was from the first rescoring, they did another to create a tie.

2 Likes

Just saw they got 4th. Sorry just saw this and got excited. Don’t know how CC works. :joy:

2 Likes

Sounds like we are 2

2 Likes

Seems like we lost in the tiebreaker.

Edit: official result: https://www.ncaa.com/live-updates/cross-country-women/d1/2022-college-cross-country-championships-schedules-times-updates?utm_campaign=trending

This link has us 1

■■■■, hell of an effort from the Cowboys

2 Likes

There’s a live update that announced NAU as the winners. I don’t know why the site reverts to without the last update when I click on it.

1 Like

So close :confounded:

2 Likes

Never a tie before and then we lose the tiebreaker 3-2.

Awesome awesome race

1 Like

Yes it was!

1 Like

Y’all know why running is so great ? Because there is zero debate on results. No refs, no variables. If your not first, your last!

The most OSU thing ever. Dave Smith will be heartbroken but he should be dang proud of what he’s built. Guys continue to be great, and now he has the girls rolling too.

4 Likes

I hate it here :confounded:

/s

4 Likes

I just came here to “whine” about OSU falling short on all the natty opportunities because of dumb rules.

But CONGRATULATIONS to mens and womens cross country! 2nd and 4th is still very, very good.

1 Like

OSU track set a world record last night by almost 3 seconds in the distance medley relay.

10 Likes

A 3:52 good lawddd

2 Likes

I physically could not. There’s no way. I don’t think I could keep that pace for like 100 m much less a whole mile

4 Likes

Also understand girls set a school record.

1 Like

Cowgirls doing the heavy lifting for OSU athletics this academic year.

6 Likes