OSU Softball: Alexander Steals a Run, Cowgirls Top Kansas in Big 12 Tournament

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-softball-alexander-steals-a-run-cowgirls-top-kansas-in-big-12-tournament/

And Kelly Maxwell was dominant again.

Great win. This are just get thur them. Trick is play play good ball and advance.

2 Likes

Do they usually let their best pitcher rest a day or can they throw them back to back ?

2 Likes

They general dnt. Throw them back to back. They may bring her in late.
Is Elisha back to pitching.
I think day got a win against texas. Beside ou they have been pitching good.

2 Likes

I wish someone would knockoff OU. I hate them.

2 Likes

I have watched every game via ESPN3… and I think that I am realistic to say that our girl’s bats need to wake back up to have any chance of beating Texas again, regardless of who is pitching!!! Turn them loose to go after those first pitch strikes, please Coach!! Working the opposing pitchers deep into each batting count, elevating total pitch counts… hasn’t really worked that well against the better teams anyway. We seem to be in a bit of a slump as a team at the moment, almost every girl’s average is down. To even get another shot at OU, we will need to be pretty much error free and aggressive at the plate. jmho…

GO POKETTES!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face: :softball: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like