OSU-St. Joe's Rewatchable

Yeah, he had promise.

IMac was awesome. Maybe my favorite. Incredible rebounder, good free throw shooter. Motor ran high always.

3 Likes

IMac was really quick off his feet when going for boards or blocks.

2 Likes

His girlfriend lived in the apartment under mine. One night we were being particularly loud and ‘college-y’ when there was a knock on our door and I opened it mid laugh, and then went completely silent when I saw like, only shoulders down through the door frame. “Yes sir. I… I’ll be quiet.”

3 Likes

So this season was my first OSU game. Terrance Crawford’s mother took me around the locker room after a home game and I met the entire team and coaching staff and got all their autographs. I also met the younger brother of Terrance Crawford… Daniel Orton. Great, great memory of how cool all the guys were. And Eddie was legendary. Enough said.

2 Likes

Part of that is the fact those guys were 22-23 year old grown *ss men. We had a team full of upperclassmen and it showed.

1 Like

No. Cobbins was a better shot blocker, but I-Mac was better in every other aspect. Senior year Solomon was good. But maybe the best since I-Mac in my opinion was Marshall Moses. He would be the type of player who would be a tremendous asset on next years team.

1 Like

I second that. I loved him and am stoked to watch him in that Stillwater Stars deal

1 Like
1 Like

Man it was so great to be in Stilly then.

2 Likes

We should have done this on the anniversary!

3 Likes