OSU Still in the Mix for Former OL Commit Kelvin Banks Jr.

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-still-in-the-mix-for-former-ol-commit-kelvin-banks-jr/

Banks is a potential plug-and-play prospect should OSU land him again.

When he gets down to 3 then I’ll get excited. Long way to go.
Top 4 ol would be exciting to have. It’s big we did have if him at one time but beating out the others will be tuff.

1 Like

6 blue bloods
When we lost him I felt it was Hubbard’s lil deal that did it.

1 Like

I’m guessing since he’s a former commit the Cowboy Culture pitch didn’t set in too well afterwards and he decided to open his recruitment back up. Watching us get pounded in Bedlam and seeing all our talent leaving for the transfer portal doesn’t help. Doubt he even comes here since he’s decommitted once already.

Speaking of decommits when will u​:innocent::joy::rofl::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

There was a reason he wanted to come here. And if Jenkins can go high # 2 round could help. Hopefully the Hubbard deal is buried in his mind. It’ll still be tuff. To pull the # 4 oline from those blue bloods.

1 Like

Like the guy and his size. Maybe we have a decent OL next year with no injuries. We are due… Joe go pound sand , gravel, wood whatever makes you think you’re an analyst on football
God you’re annoying :innocent::weary::weary::weary::flushed::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

When was the last good offensive line.

This yr till all the stuff happen. R u say next yrs line will not be a good line

1 Like

So it was a good line till the guys were kicked off? They’ve talked on here how Rudolph never had as good a line as Weedon and we know Corndog and Spencer have been running for their lives. So when?

1 Like

Leslie O’Neal era and the two Williams
Defensive… Jamal and Jeramy I think

Great d line ever

1 Like

The question was offensive line.

Well weedon had a nice one. Ur going to say that ever yr u have a guy retire, 2 get kicked off, 2 get injured in 1st 1st half. If we finished with those 5 we would been bad. We got at least 11 good lineman now so next yrs will be good

1 Like

I said d line why are u talking to me. I didnt say it

1 Like

I hope you’re right. They’ve been saying they fixed it for 7 years.

1 Like

We have had bad line but dickey been get the rite guys. If we lose 5 next yr we won’t be good.

1 Like

So how many years does he get to make the conference championship? 9 more years?

1 Like

Yes sir or is it madame not sure with ar0 name

1 Like

Are you for giving Boynton 9 years to make the tournament?