OSU Still in the Mix for Former OL Commit Kelvin Banks Jr.

No.

Make the tournament in apower five 5 is like going to a bowl. Gundy went to a 6 million $ bowl he pays for him self.
The thing is Gundy wins in the conference. That would get boynton to the dance.

1 Like

How many yrs are u giving boyton

If this year is a failure next year should be his last.

I agree. We may still get a ban. He should coach through the ban so the new coach is not affected. He hasn’t shown any improvement. Even last yrs team couldn’t lose a 19 pt lead. I hate to see what happens tonite. If he can’t get the team under control

Next year if he doesn’t make the tournament, he should be gone. Ban or not.

Gundy should have been told expectations after 2013 season and would have been gone by 2016. Now zero expectations and zero reason to get excited about. But let’s act like we want to do something with the basketball program.

Next year the ban will be over. What do u want boyton to do ar0. Winning season. Nit . Go to the dance

Your right Robert. I’m sure he was excited at the prospect of going to a school that’s going to have two offensive lineman drafted is the past 11 years.

Thought u cannt read my post or did ar0 read it to u at night

1 Like

You’ve improved I will admit. Your now from the first grade level to the second grade level.

To bad u still know the same about sports

1 Like

I’m just not gullible enough to believe everything a college coach says to stay mediocre and still have gullible people throw more money his way. That’s how people get ripped off. If a person doesn’t do a job for you to a certain standard you don’t throw more of your own money their way until it’s done right.

U know what I have problems with is u hate gundy.but love coaches that have done less.

1 Like

I like coaches that want to score against their opponent. Not punt from the opponent’s 39 yard line when they’re down by three touchdowns.

That’s just a bunch of hog wash. I want one that wins. U take ur leach wells miles all u want there losers

1 Like

Makes it harder to win when you punt from the opponent’s 39 yard line being down by three touchdowns with 12 minutes to go in the game.

Give ur thumbs a rest or do u copy and paste ur responses

1 Like

Ha !! I screwed that one up on speaking about a D line. Thought that’s what it said. It’s what a major back surgery and 8 days of pain pills​:crazy_face::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

It was still a good line​:upside_down_face::rofl::joy::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like