OSU vs. TCU Basketball Game Thread

Pokes handle business 68-60.

3 Likes

I shall be watching from the comfort of my apartment where I can avoid the virus. Anyone going to the game stay safe!

1 Like

OSU wins 66-63. Oddly excited for this Wednesday night matchup. I’ll be in attendance!

2 Likes

feel like we owe TCU a beat down.

Legit feel like on any given night we could beat anyone in the big 12 after going in to waco and taking a w.

avery/b will v mike miles will be a great matchup.

if we can hit 6 3’s this game and limit their offensive rebounds i think we’ll win.

3 Likes

Honestly shocked that we aren’t fully virtual right now. Seems like everyone in Stillwater knows at least one person that has it right now.

1 Like

I’m pretty juiced for this one too. TCU is a really good matchup for us. They don’t shoot the 3 well, they aren’t efficient from 2, they turn it over on 20% of their possessions and most of their turnovers are live ball turnovers. The one concern is they are big. 53rd in average height. They have length to match ours.

2 Likes

checks for Kevin Samuel on TCU’s roster

doesn’t find Kevin Samuel on TCU’s roster

Pokes by 8

9 Likes

Same man. One of my friends got it last week, my roommate thought he had it (luckily he tested negative) and two of the dudes I work with have had to quarantine in the last two weeks cause they were exposed to it. I’m just glad they’re enforcing masks in classes again.

1 Like

Still haven’t figure out why the Pokes struggle with TCU. Pokes by 3

2 Likes

Part of it is that Jamie Dixon is a hall of fame coach. They’re extremely well coached even when their talent has been lacking.

2 Likes

They still have that other, smaller guy.

It’s funny seeing Kenrich Williams do things for OKC. I never thought he did much when we played them

If we were playing someone easy like BU or KU I’d say we have this one locked up, but it’s TCU. So I’m iffy. Hopefully we break the trend tonight.

4 Likes

also glad they no longer have Nembhard, or Bane

those guys killed us

1 Like

Okay, I’m dropping my nightly game prayer request that, for the love of Cowboy basketball posts scoring in the paint, please God, let MB play Kalib Boone.

2 Likes

Very surprised that we’re a favorite tonight, and by 6 points to boot. Wonder if we would have been dogs if we had lost in Waco.

TCU by 9

1 Like

:wink:

I’m not sure I would be surprised with any result tonight.

The crowd is still filing in, but it ain’t great.

1 Like