OSU vs TCU Game Week

7:00 P.M. at Boone Pickens Stadium.

Wear Black!!

Weather looks good during the day, going to be a little bit chilly for the game:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/stillwater/74074/daily-weather-forecast/330129?day=6

7 Likes

Let’s go! I really hope we can actually blackout BPS. What are the odds we come out in black 1988 throwbacks?

10 Likes

Oh that would be amazing.

5 Likes

Given that we didn’t have black jerseys until the 1990’s and this is the weekend that OSU usually does their folds of honor game, I think we might actually end up in black military themed jerseys.

12 Likes

TCU threw for 350, had 530 yards of offense and scored 31 points in Norman. They scored 2 total offensive touchdowns the next two weeks combined against WVU and KSU and had a total of 29 points. Wouldn’t worry too much about their good offensive day Saturday.

2 Likes

Can someone create a mock up of that?

3 Likes

It’ll either be that or a black BSjr mock jersey, one of the two.

2 Likes

I’ve got three (3) extra tickets for Saturday (too late and cold for the women/children). Send me a message if you’re interested. Section 332, Row 9. $50/ticket.

Edited: only three left!

3 Likes

@will1

3 Likes

Those would be really cool too

I don’t care what we wear as long as we score more points than TCU. But I expect it to be :fire:

4 Likes

Give me some sort of all black alternative jerseys this weekend and the orange Barry Sanders throwbacks for Bedlam :fire:

3 Likes

TCU completed 72% of passes, and had 562 yards of offense against a respectable Baylor defense. They rushed only 94 yards total. Had 27 first downs. They had penalties for 111 yards. Its a wonder that Baylor did not lose by more. We can not take them lightly. Hopefully Knowles saw something on tape about Morris that we can use.

3 Likes

TCU ain’t good. That was a super emotional game for them and Baylor had next to no film on Morris to prepare. Our defense is gonna make his Saturday night hell. I’m calling it now.

2 Likes

Has anyone watched the highlights of the baylor v tcu game?

So many missed opportunities for Baylor.

Gerry throwing the two picks in the 4th quarter.

Chandler morris getting lucky on third down and that one where he escaped a sack?!

And did anyone see that rediculous one-handed catch tcu dude made on the flea flicker?

Our d is going to eat them alive, no way they play that well again this sat.

2 Likes

That’s funny cause I called it against Doege last week.

1 Like

Exactamundo amigo

1 Like

I’m not scared by Morris at all really. A guy who was buried on the depth chart at OU, so he transferred to TCU where he still couldn’t win the starting job and had one miracle flash in the pan game because the starter got hurt doesn’t strike me as the guy who’s going to be the first one to shred our defense.

1 Like

Everyone said WVU was hitting their stride going into their game with us and all picked them to score 24+. We ended up setting the century long record for basically the best defensive game we’ve seen in the 21st century. Same narrative this week. Probably won’t hold them to less than 200 again lol, but I’m not thinking TCU goes out and blasts this defense just because they had a good game.

2 Likes

I haven’t been to a game in Stillwater since Bedlam 2015. Any advice for someone coming from out of town? Staying the night in Ponca City before and after the game.

Parking advice? I’d love to take my daughter to Joe’s for some cheese fries but don’t want to fight crowds.

3 Likes