OSU vs TCU Game Week

I picked them to score 17. Our defense just decided that they didn’t like West Virginia much I guess :joy:

They don’t ticket on campus after 5:00 or on weekends. As long as the spot you park in isn’t reserved for donors, handicapped, or has a sign infront of it reserving it 24-7, you can park wherever you want. I’ve been parking by my brother’s dorm across the street from the Monroe garage all season.

1 Like

If you can’t get into joes, across the street is the Joe’s tailgate and you can get fries there. FWIW.

3 Likes

@PatrickV to add to this, not sure how early you plan on going but if you go early enough you can get one close that’s free. The later in the day you wait, the further you’ll have to likely park.

2 Likes

I’ll probably head down fairly early. My daughter is 15 and want to show her campus and take in the full game day experience. She’s only been to one Oklahoma State game at Iowa State several years ago.

Thanks for the tips everyone.

2 Likes

Park at Garage and walk over. :joy:

But seriously, get there early if you want Joe’s.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Interesting that P Wilson has overthrown springfield - was this the case last depth chart?

Also, i am salivating at the fact next year on the D-Line we will still have Ford, lacy, olliver, martin, Jernigan.

Anyone know if Evers and antwine can come back next year too?

If they can, omg we will run 2021 back and be just as dominant, although replacing malcolm and harper and peel will be uber tough

1 Like

Speaking of next year, who do we have coming back next year on offense? How do you see things improving or depth chart shifting on that side of the ball?

Both can come back. And you toss in the fact we should get Collin Clay back and Aden Kelly will be coming off his redshirt year… Look out.

3 Likes

i am low key hoping to see Collin Oliver play LB.

Could you imagine?

Also with Daniels and some of those younger guys in the secondary we may have some growing pains, but Jabar and Black have been getting a bunch of run this year so i think corner will be OK.

all that matters is getting pressure on the QB and everything changes for opposing offenses.

2 Likes

JTII and Tanner McAllister will at least be back so there is some experience back there.

3 Likes

Im not sure if sills, godlevske, and warren can come back, but outside of them i think we return everyone but Tay.

Tay has quickly become a security blanket at receiver when we have desperately needed one so that one will hurt.

But Bray seems to be next man up as far as wideouts with size go

2 Likes

how could i forget JTII and i feel like McAllister has been really solid, cant really remember any times he’s gotten straight burnt this year.

also, its important to not forget we’ve had the best two recruiting classes in the past 6 or so years back to back, will surely make a difference

1 Like

I actually forget how deep we are with good players who have been in the program for a long time. Sean Michael Flanagan, Kanion Williams, and Thomas Harper have all made plays in their career. They just haven’t started because of all of the good dudes in front of them. That doesn’t even account for Kendall Daniels and Ty Williams. Williams was rated as a 4* by 247.

3 Likes

Rusty Barrel And vortex Alley brewing in Ponca city

3 Likes

Pretty sure Warren is done. He’s had 3 seasons worth of extra eligibility given to him now. Good news is we have a good stable of backs, they just need an off-season to fine tune some things. Not worried about the Line, QB, or WRs as far as returning production goes. The real question will be if Dunn can progress as a PC or not. Warren has gotten him out of some sticky situations in basically every single game we’ve played all year other than WVU and KU. I truthfully believe Warren single handedly has been the difference between 8-1 and about 5-4 this year. With anyone other than him playing RB we lose 2 or 3 of those close games at least.

6 Likes
6 Likes

100%!!!

Warren is the reason we beat Boise and Texas and nobody can tell me otherwise

5 Likes

Those black uniforms in the 90’s were so bad, Bob Simmons eradicated them when he came in.

3 Likes