OSU vs. UMKC Game Thread (PFB+)

Hey guys, I was terrible about jumping in here during the exhibition and the ORU game, but I’m here today.

Quick update, there was a scheduling conflict with Cade Cunningham. He won’t be in the building today. He had to fly back to Arlington this morning after spending yesterday here. I’m told he has a game today.

1 Like

The crowd is not great 7 minutes to tip. The student sections aren’t even full.

Hope people get in there

The east side is filling up nicely, but I think more people were here Wednesday night.

Kalib Boone is Boynton’s sixth man today. It’s been someone different for the third straight game (exhibition). Depth!

1 Like

Manzer had a good point about Cam getting too comfortable with taking jumpers. I’d love to see him try to use his strength more down low. I really think he could be getting 3 or 4 more rebounds a game if he would try to rebound more than go for a highlight putback. I know I’m sounding critical and the last one wasn’t even today, but he’s my favorite player and would love to see him take over some games with being more physical.

3 Likes

He must’ve read my post during the break!

1 Like

For his pro prospects he needs to improve his 3-point shot, but I agree. Against teams like UMKC, he can just muscle his way to the goal no problems.

2 Likes

Cam is looking better. He’s making more of an impact on the game today.

1 Like

That miss-board-miss-block-get ball back-miss-board-miss-ball to UMKC sequence was…blech.

1 Like

Yeah that was disgusting.

Laurent looking like he wants some more minutes. Not going to count that last airball against him since everyone had one.

1 Like

Students:everyone else ratio?

Yeah I think he and Chris Harris are still trying to find their roles a bit. I think both are good, it’s just taking a little time to find their fit.

I couldn’t make it to Stillwater due to a work obligation. Watching football on one TV and hoops on the other.

1 Like

Making some hustle plays will go a long way with HCMB.

1 Like

Tough call, but I’ll go 1:5

I highly enjoy watching Avery Anderson play basketball.

1 Like

Gritty dude. Love em’