OSU Wrestling: Cowboys Come Back to Beat Columbia 23-12

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-wrestling-cowboys-come-back-to-beat-columbia-23-12/

The Cowboys trailed 12-9 heading into the final four matches.

A win is a win I guess :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Be nice for seth to put the rankings on. Just like to know if were losing bad or really bad lol

2 Likes

Is Mastro and Youung the best we have at 125 and 141 ? I cant remember them winning a match in any big match

1 Like

Does anyone get the feeling that Vinovich could be our next Ringer ? I know that’s high hopes but something about him brings this thought ?

We are really in trouble at 125, 141, and 165. Even 133 and 174 seem to have lost some fire. What is going on?

1 Like

We are not offensive at all. Its almost like we are wrestling not to lose. We are getting overpowered at almost every weight

1 Like

He is hungry and driven and talented. Trevor and Carter are lacking. Sheets just gives up his legs so easily. Looks physically like he can’t defend any more. Very sad

2 Likes

I wasn’t really in favor of Sheets and Gfeller coming back. We aren’t winning a championship this year. I would have gone with the younger guys
Young hasn’t progressed much at all to me He’s physically outmanned it seems most matches

1 Like

Nice write up and thanks for al you do Seth!

2 Likes