OSU Wrestling: Jordan Williams Commits to the Cowboys

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-wrestling-jordan-williams-commits-to-the-cowboys/

The Cowboys pick up a commitment from the No. 4 prospect in the 2022 recruiting class.

I can’t wait for wrestling to start. And after bedlam last night, I will delight in all the butt Kickin we will do to the sooners for years to come! Sure wish we could recruit like this in football.

1 Like

Great commit , seems I had heard he was an ou lean ? He’s definitely a weight we need a top level commit

The future is looking good as Cowboys are clawing their way back to the top. It’s been too long of a dry spell between national championships. OSU should consider a pay for view event by hosting an invitational that only has Iowa, PSU, and Ohio St in addition to OK State. But I know that top teams don’t like other top teams to have experience wrestling their guys because that gives them time to figure out how to beat them the next time which would be at the NCAA tournament. Also you don’t want your guys to lose early in the season and then also lose confidence when facing those guys in the tournament.

1 Like

Great commit. The level we are recruiting at is unbelievable, even for the best program in the history of American sports.

1 Like