OSU's Defense Needs to Continue to Improve, Gel Heading into Nonconference Finale

He’s getting paid isn’t he ? You do understand that don’t you jug

2 Likes

I got it. Huge difference! Huge! Really Big!

They lost a lot of players. And there new qbs arent that good. This team probably wouldnt be ranked this year.

1 Like

Or maybe the new coach sucks.

1 Like

Maybe so ? But he had a 21 point lead and couldn’t hold it because we wore them out the second half. That’s coaching jug …. Do you have any friends there except the antelope :grin:

2 Likes

Sure you understand he’s one injury away from backup ……were you dropped on your head too like you did your son

1 Like

No just like Rudolph. no

Maybe alot of coaches suck. Fisher campbell frost obrian riley.

1 Like

You left out mediocre Mike Gundy.

I’ve been wondering, how many coaches in the last 25 years have been with one school 17 + years with one conference title or less. I think Gundy might have another record!

1 Like

I didnt leave gundy out because he is a winner.

1 Like

Like mentioned above, he’s a real record setter

Just think it will take 15 in the SEC for someone to break his record with OU.

Could this be the worst rival record in history?

Your just going around chasing your tail. I know the guys like you think your smart guy. Your best points is titles and bedlam. At texas that is a moving point. Not at other schools in the big 12.

Why did the force out patterson and syder. Not because of titles. Same with 20 other coach thats been fired while gundy has been here. To many years under 7 wins.

I dnt even know why texas is that way you take 2 coaches out they’ve had alot of mediocrity.

You look at titles who has more at osu. The bedlam record is basically the same before gundy got here.

There are worse. Michigan has beat tosu 3 times this century. Tennessee has never beat saban at Alabama. These are high profile schools. I really dnt want you to forget this chit any more.

1 Like

Yea the ND hire is a bit sus for me. He’s a nice guy and all but I’m not sure if football IQ was the deciding factor for the hire.

2 Likes

Jug you should use that prod on yourself at times. You wouldn’t be so confused on football. Takes a real buffoon to post what you do. The men in white coats may come and get you :flushed:

1 Like

Any way you look at it Gundy has been a HC longer than Matt Campbell. Also, Matt Campbell is at a historically worse program.

Then why didn’t we coach in the first half?

I don’t know. , maybe you should ask Knowles about that joy

1 Like

How about asking Dunn and Gundy why he had a whopping 7 points just right before the half? The offense is also a part of the team there Mike.

Lets look at matt and his 2021 team. Most thought preseason he would go to the title game. Had relatively no injuries. Most have had talent, most allbig 12 ist team and over all. Matt had 9 years of head coaching.
Synder had the worst program. Yes and he slip up. His bset team won the league then lost to a way inferior a%m team. Didnt lose 6 games.

I dnt care if you slice bread left handed or rite. Those are the facts. You really hang on to those balls until the end

1 Like

I wonder why those schools have changed coaches? Maybe because they expect better? I guess there’s no little brother syndrome going on there.

1 Like