OSU's Defense Needs to Continue to Improve, Gel Heading into Nonconference Finale

What does barely mean in football joy ? Do we count the times they barely beat us too you idiot ? Barely means you win , period… Gheez

1 Like

Joy this goes rite back to you saying gundy doesnt do what is predicted. Riley was predicted to go to the playoff every year failed last 2.

Last you predicted to win the con title, natty and heisman. Only to come in 3rd.

I keep telling you im not sticking up for gundy. Im point out the stuff you say is wrong way of thinking.
So your mad gundy got 3rd in 2017 instead of 2nd. I have given you 2 examples of coach with lots of talent, more then gundy has had, drop 2 spots in just 1 year.

You talk about gundy having problems with msu. elpasoArkansas we down most the game.

You talk about scheduling fcs msu has played uo, us and Arkansas last three years. Pine bluff played Arkansas last year. Uo playing el paso that with new mexico schools are the worst programs.

1 Like

Lolol Joy making fun of us not beating the Missouri team last year. Arkansas was beat till the freak play put them ahead. Is that the “ barely “ you talk about joy ? Arky was supposed to house them. What happened :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Looks like you still need to fix your “brain frat”.

Does 37-33 look like a blowout to you? Win or not it took Gundy’s second best team to beat Riley’s worst team. However, Riley is a bad coach, right?

Just because last years goons got 3rd how do you know it was riley worst.
Uo faced their tuffest competition for the first time in years. They lost to two top ten teams. Thats riley"s Achilles sore spot playing good teams. You act like uo season was lost when they lost to houston, no the was another year. There year end when oliver got the sack the last goon offensive play of the year.

I mean caleb scores on that drive. They still had a natty hopes with a shoe in heisman hopeful. They had a td earlier, if the receiver could have just put his feet down.
You go on and on about the title game, that missed catch aloud baylor in. And you dnt believe in luck.

1 Like

You are really reaching joy when you say barely. You don’t know if that was a second rate team of Riley’s , as Robert said they just played two better teams last year. Did I say Riley was a bad coach ? I just said he only wanted to out score everyone

1 Like

Yeah keep on with that wishful thinking. I’m sure OU would’ve had no problems beating Baylor or beating Bama in a CFP game even if that were the case.

What coach wouldn’t want to do that?

We were down 33-24 and it took a muffed punt on the OU 5 yard like and option run by Sanders just to get back on top. It also took our defense a few 4th down stands on our side of the field to prevent OU from scoring. So excuse me if saying we “barely won” is considered a reach.

You forget silly rabbit. If ou won baylor was out.

1 Like

So? Gundy has a hard enough time beating OU just once. You think he would’ve done it in the Big 12 CCG?

1 Like

Well i was correcting you joy. Also, pointing out that luck factor baylor had last year.
You keep talking about baylor, acting like they bullied the rest of the big 12. I didnt watch the ou game but they may have bullied them. Baylor did bully isu or tech. The osu players did everything in there powers to help baylor in the second game.
Seriouly, sanders throws 4 pics. Defense gives up 17 passes in s row. 3 main offensive guys out. By the end a nothing rb went out. Our last back decide he isnt a power back any more, but a speedback.

Then the fact ou had a reall chance late to keep baylor out.

This year they lose to byu.
I have point their problems out.

1 Like

The same as we gifted their asxes joy. Turn about fair play or did you forget we gave them an easy TD …. Why bring Weiberg into the conversation on the other page , he just doles out money. That’s you reaching again, trying to stay up :flushed::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Well I know they’ve bullied us over the last 10 seasons. 4-7 Robert.

And you don’t see us giving up 44 points to a MAC QB or the fact we’ve only beaten teams that have victories against FCS and NAIA opponents a problem?

1 Like

Because he’ll be the next victim on Harry and Loyd’s list when Gundy can’t get to the CCG. It’s always someone else’s fault and never the guy who’s been here for almost 18 seasons :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Did I say that ? Or are just throwing out more conjecture joy. I’ve never said Gundy doesn’t make mistakes, every coach does or there wouldn’t be upsets You are just throwing chit against the wall :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Your rite texas state and Albany are juggernauts.

Seriously stop deflecting.

The big 12 is very close. Alot of new players. Home games will be big. So us staying healthy and getting younger players time and reps will help going into waco.

1 Like

The following people you’ve blamed for losses (and I’m talking about last season):

• Holder
  • Dezmon Jackson
  • Jim Knowles
  • Sanders
  • The entire OSU defense

A perfect example would be the Iowa State game. Knowles defense gave the offense the ball back not once, but twice with 6 minutes remaining in the game. The offense failed to convert both times. Sanders threw for three touchdowns and no interceptions (no turnovers).

The defense held Iowa State to 374 yards (which isn’t terrible), 5-14 on 3rd down, 1-3 on 4th down, and 24 points. Also, in the CCG against Baylor they held Baylor to 242 total yards, forced two turnovers, and held them to 0 points in the second half. Can you honestly sit here and tell me we can blame the DC l, and defense, and we shouldn’t win a game when we hold a team to 24 points or below?

Both you and your butt Buddy have blamed the former AD, best defense in Gundy’s tenure, Sanders, and a third string running back for losses. At what point are you going to decide that maybe it had something to do with the guy that’s been here 18 years?

Ive never said anything about holder moron. Ive agreed with those who have and pointed out things he had done. You missed the 4 pics sanders threw and the 17 straight passes. If the went executing thats not a problem. I can blame dune how many time did he get the offense in to the red zone. Your obsession with gundy is only gundy.

1 Like

I’ve never blamed Holder for anything but being tight with the recruiting budget you imbecile… Jackson yea I’ve blamed him for forgetting that he was a power back. Again you write a bunch of blah that means nothing joy

1 Like