Other Teams Forums

Alrighty let’s get it going.

2 Likes

They think Brock Martin is our best defensive player…
8 Likes

He’s good, but if that’s what they think now I wanna see what they think after Saturday

2 Likes
3 Likes

Some interesting opinions on the offense. The first half of the K-state game gave me enough hope that I think they’ll be in for a rude awakening

7 Likes

“ Went back and watched a few of the OSU games today. A few things really stand out. Their offense is bi polar.”

This guy is correct.

4 Likes

I like that one guy saying that Baylor can easily exploit our secondary as if our secondary hasn’t generally been one of the best things about our defense.

7 Likes

Kansas State tried that and we had three pass break ups on the first drive.

4 Likes

I love how they are saying our Edmond Santa Fe true freshman DE from last year (Trace) was our best player on defense, yet they think that a new Edmond Santa Fe true freshman DE (Colin Oliver) starting on Saturday will hurt our defense.

7 Likes

Lol and they think they will be able to run the ball.

3 Likes

Hey now Kansas State only had Deuce Vaughn, one of the best RBs in the conference. Baylor however has checks notes Trestan Ebner

2 Likes

Much appreciated @Pokes2135

Uhm, Sterling hurt? Do they know something we don’t? What’s that dude talking about?

Edit: I mean Peel. Not Sterling.

Sterling is out for the year.

1 Like

One thing I’ll give them credit for, they have good assessments. They all make sense honestly. Did I not hear where their two best LBs are out for Saturday? I have a feeling we’ll give up a few back breaking plays but will stay stout defensively otherwise. It’s the offense that I have no idea what will happen with.

Sorry I didn’t mean Sterling, I meant Peel. I read both names and subconsciously typed Sterling

Oof this Texas fan is not happy.

10 Likes

Can I get a link to the salt mines?

1 Like

Imagine being a Texas fan :skull::joy:

5 Likes

Haha this one made me laugh too

3 Likes